Talk:Cabbage Facepunch Bonanza
Randomly got some gloves, they an award? 220.127.116.11 18:51, April 14, 2014 (UTC)
- Please be more descriptive. What are 'some gloves'?
Oil4I made this 18:53, April 14, 2014 (UTC)
- The item is literally called "Gloves", didn't have it before entering the minigame, but have them now. After getting the emote award I assume.
- Closest thing I can find are the red Gloves
- Edit: Was canifis gloves, no idea how I got them but I sure didn't do the quest needed for them, may have accidently picked up after minigame.
- 18.104.22.168 18:56, April 14, 2014 (UTC)
Unofficial world[edit source]
Right now there seem to be enough people on every world to start a game, but that won't necessarily always be the case. Shall we suggest an unofficial world so people can group more easily?
World 2. That's the world that always seems to have enough people to play. 22.214.171.124 15:05, April 18, 2014 (UTC)
Bonus XP[edit source]
You can check how much bonus xp you can get in each skill by clicking on the reward panel, and set the slider to buy 10 so that it doesn't get rounded (you don't need to actually buy it.) At my levels I get offered the following. Bronzedagger (talk) 03:48, April 16, 2014 (UTC)
skill / level / bxp per point Farming 86 63.5 Mining 88 108.4 Slayer 93 104.5
Here is my data:
skill / level / bxp per point Farming 91 67.2 Mining 95 117.0 Slayer 95 106.7
So, that's interesting, it does vary by skill.
skill / level / bxp per point Farming 78 57.7 Mining 84 103.6 Slayer 99 111.2
This is probably enough data to figure out the formula.17:02, April 16, 2014 (UTC)
Skill / Level / BXP per point Farming 99 73.0 Mining 99 121.9 Slayer 99 111.2
Skill / Level / BXP per point Farming 54 40.2 Mining 87 107.2 Slayer 45 51.0
My data. 126.96.36.199 22:58, August 2, 2014 (UTC)
Skill / Level / BXP per point Farming 98 121.9 Mining 99 121.9 Slayer 97 108.9
graphic oddity[edit source]
No violence?[edit source]
I was quite amused with one of the replies in the last campfire (archived [www.webcitation.org/6OuB5phNh here]): "Actually I think he would quite like it. Mock them as you will, Brassica and Marimbo have turned this differences into something that can be resolved with no bloodshed or violence. If anything they have created something joyous and fun out of their squabble."
Soooo.... being punched by monkeys, burnt by jets of fire, and hurt by acidy flying cabbages is not defined as a form of violence... or bloodshed (we're all losing plenty HP over this)... Interesting view... Well, only a few more days of grinding this event to get everything. IP188.8.131.52 (talk) 17:52, April 18, 2014 (UTC)
I can't seem to participate in the game. It says I have a follower. I think the only follower I have is my Labrador puppy. I wanted to drop it or sell it but it doesn't have an option. I banked the puppy but I can't still participate. Is it a bug184.108.40.206 15:08, April 22, 2014 (UTC)
- Sounds like a bug, have you tried logging out of the game completely? Or entering any other parts of the game where followers are not allowed? IP220.127.116.11 (talk) 15:51, April 22, 2014 (UTC)
Second batch of abilities?[edit source]
Today should be day 10 of the Easter event, and per the words of the Quartermaster: "As the contest goes on I'll let you buy more abilities - check back on day 4 and day 10."... yet I have seen no new abilities in the store today. Mod Michelle also hasn't changed the Jagex wiki page, nor have I seen any forum topics about it. Any thoughts on this? Or perhaps they'll just appear a day late, a full week after batch 1... IP18.104.22.168 (talk) 18:18, April 23, 2014 (UTC)
Light Fingers[edit source]
Pretty sure this is twice per game as the cast number indicates, not 2 per round as the description says. Maybe worth noting on the main page? --22.214.171.124 05:57, April 24, 2014 (UTC)
- The descriptions for most of these abilities are iffy; I'm not sure on any of them whether it's twice per round or twice per full game. Only the fireproof one I know is trice per full game, as it's the only ability I've used. Making a clear note on the article is a good idea. IP126.96.36.199 (talk) 07:11, April 24, 2014 (UTC)
- Every limited-use ability I've seen says "rounds" in the description, but also has a note just below the description that say "Limited casts: # uses per game". This applies to both Flameproof and Light Fingers, and since I'm sure most people know by now that Flameproof is 3 uses per full game, I'd say the same applies to Light Fingers and the others. Jagex's wording hasn't been the best in my memory. Nothing special here. (talk) 15:03, April 24, 2014 (UTC)
We labelled the phase in which the 3rd batch of abilities were released as Phase 4, but the Jagex Wiki calls this Phase 3? http://services.runescape.com/m=rswiki/en/Cabbage_Facepunch_Bonanza#Skills IP188.8.131.52 (talk) 13:53, April 24, 2014 (UTC)
Guys... problem[edit source]
Okay... so once the event ends, are we gonna keep it in the same page as the minigame? --19:59, April 24, 2014 (UTC)
Dungeon Origins[edit source]
The quartermaster mentioned that Marimbo and Brassica Prime said a spell to make Saradomin's platform collapse and open into the arena, meaning it was already there. I'd speculate that the area is a Dragonkin dungeon due to the characteristic green stonework like the Brimhaven dungeon and Edimmu resource dungeon. Does anyone think Jagex might expand on this? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) on 18:14, April 18, 2015 (UTC).