spelling and grammar[edit source]
Please spell correctly and use proper grammar when you edit this page, I just fixed a lot of these... Thank's [[File:Guthix kiteshield.png]] JU®n¥mAñ01 04:53, 5 February 2008 (UTC)
Thank's? 184.108.40.206 15:01, November 10, 2009 (UTC)
- Questioning grammar win. Coelacanth0794 23:06, July 15, 2010 (UTC)
Leaping fish (Barbarian)[edit source]
does anyone know if the bunyip can convert the fish from heavy rod fishing (leaping trout/salmon/sturgeon) into water runes?--Teblin1 16:39, 24 December 2008 (UTC)
The <"hr"> is cutting through the summoning content box.
Can the bunyip transmute noted fish?
- no, and don't forget to sign your comments with ~~~~. 00:12, September 19, 2009 (UTC)
Does the Bunyip actually attack... Whenever im using a bunyip in multi-combat area's usually for slayer or at GWD, I never see the Bunyip attack or do anything really, just stand there and heal. Does it actually attack?
I'm a different person than the person who asked the question. Why does it say the Bunyips max hit is 8 if it doesn't attack?--Aihem 21:21, September 6, 2009 (UTC)
- the bunyip retaliates when anybody attacks it, like a player in multicombat pvp or a combat minigame like Castle Wars, maxing a 8. 00:11, September 19, 2009 (UTC)
"Note that using the scroll does NOT count as eating. A fast clicker can use Swallow Whole on a fish without skipping an attack in combat."
This should also mention that a fast clicker can use the scroll on a raw fish and then quickly eat a cooked fish. I don't know if it's practical in pvp or something, but healing 40 hp in 1 second might be usefull. I found this out at the waterfiends.
Baron Sharks[edit source]
How do the swallow whole scrolls work with baron sharks? Does it just heal 200, the full 300, or not work at all? If it does work, these could be very useful in bossfight situations, healling 300 per scroll without interupting fighting to make for shorter fights and less food wasted, not to mention the extra healing ability and no risk for burnt baron sharks.20:02, February 11, 2011 (UTC)
- Well, i finally tested it, and they don't work, Not even for the 200 LP of a normal shark. You just get a message saying you can't do it. Someone should go ahead and put that on the page. 03:06, February 18, 2011 (UTC)
- Yes ɳex undique 14:38, August 2, 2011 (UTC)