Talk:Buffs and debuffs
Buffs and Debuffs[edit source]
- Cool. Can you take a picture of the icon? And can you transcribe the tool tip info here? MolMan 15:34, December 11, 2015 (UTC)
- It's a very transient buff....lasting about 1-2 seconds. I'll do my best to capture the image but can't promise anything. (Bleissa (talk) 15:46, December 14, 2015 (UTC))
- It's fine, someone else got it. MolMan 15:48, December 14, 2015 (UTC)
Sceptre of enchantment buff[edit source]
I couldn't get a picture without the timer, sorry.
New buffs[edit source]
Telos' beams give buffs on you. His minion also has an armour break debuff that reduces your armour rating's effectiveness by 1% per stack. (I'm going to announce new buffs whenever I see any from now on...) NeutralinoTalk? 22:14, June 29, 2016 (UTC)
Telos Black Virus[edit source]
Black virus screencap, partially cropped, includes hover text Ideal Gas (talk) 19:38, July 24, 2016 (UTC)
Beams and Armour Breaking[edit source]
- Overloads and variants are treated in game as "Boosts"
- Perfect plus potion, which is made from overloads, are considered "item effects"
- Perfect juju mining potion is an "Item effect" instead.
- Baron shark, Great maki and Great gunkan are "item effects", but Gorajian mushroom is a status
- Sign of the porters are considered "Skilling" rather than "Item effects"
- Sign of life cooldown considered to be "Status" rather than "Item effects"
- Wilder pies are considered "Skilling" rather than "Item effects"
- Antitheism from NPCs are "Status", but uses the invention perk icon
- Antifire is an "Item effect", but Antipoison is a "Status"
- Enhanced Excalibur cooldown is considered an "Item effect", even if it is triggered by an ability such as Guthix's Blessing.
- Toggling buffs on/off don't immediately change it until your character gets updated. This is done by wearing something else, or relogging.
- While the Menaphos early bird status is a "Boost", the pulse core is an "Item effect".
- Clan avatar xp boosts are considered to be "Skilling" for some reason, unlike the above.
- The Guthixian Cache boost is considered a "boost".
- If you had an account that had the Cloud of destiny and had a full inventory before the update, the buff would remain. It is toggled as "skilling".
- Erethdor's grimoire is categorized as "Offensive abilities", despite being item related
- Sigil of slaying/Ferocious sigil are not categorized; you cannot toggle them away
- Smithing cape buff cannot be toggled off
- Firelighters are categorized as "Boosts"
- Spirit dragon charms are categorized as "Status effect"
The perks that have icons atm. Note: Not all are listed under "invention perks"
Things that have been tried (they proc'd but no icon) and lacks (de)buffs:
Known missing buffs/debuff info (via patch notes)[edit source]
- Info on the BM and Yaka buff/debuffs
Dragon Bait, Demon Bait, Undead Bait(Few people, if any, might use these perks anyway so I don't think these icons will get added)
Shattered Worlds[edit source]
Things I checked and right now, has no debuff/buff icon in game:
- Chest sidequest timer
- The following mutators
- Blood Money
- Laser Lodestones
- Power Grows
- Unstable Rifts
- Zone of Restoration
- Zone of Suffering
- Freezing (Stun + Bind debuffs)
- Zombie Apocalypse (Even the shield sidequest spawns this; no debuff tho)
Discontinued icons[edit source]
Does anyone know when were Supreme overload salve split into 4 different icons? It's now this:
- Nevermind for revolution; bottom of page seems to indicate it was likely beta only. Could probably check PVM videos to see when did salve stopped becoming an icon however. --Jlun2 (talk) 06:51, 8 August 2019 (UTC)
Sign of the porter buff bar status icon[edit source]
Is it disappeared from the game? 22.214.171.124 14:24, 7 September 2019 (UTC)