Talk:Bronze square shield

From the RuneScape Wiki, the wiki for all things RuneScape
Jump to: navigation, search
This talk page is for discussing the Bronze square shield page.

Sq vs. Square[edit source]

Since it's called a "sq shield" in RuneScape, that's what the article for the items should be called. I think it would be better to keep any other reference to them as "square shield" though. That's what I'll do for now. I'm open to discussion, though. --Wowbagger421 19:54, 10 April 2007 (UTC)