I can't help but wonder, do we need this page yet? The poll is still ongoing, and it is not definite that it will win. If it does win, then there will be reason to have it, but until then, I don't believe this page is neccessary Ciphrius Kane 20:32, June 17, 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, I agree with that. Who knows if the results aren't gonna change a lot before the poll is finished? It should be deleted, and made again in case it wins the poll. 20:37, June 17, 2010 (UTC)
- Would this apply for speedy deletion? Anybody know? Ciphrius Kane 20:40, June 17, 2010 (UTC)
i think it will be the brooch seeing as how coustumes are overrated in rs nowGoko454 03:23, June 19, 2010 (UTC) goko454
i think that this page should exist, as it is most likely that the bone brooch will win, as it is unlikely that the skeletal puppy will get 22,000 votes in 2 days.03:53, June 19, 2010 (UTC)
that is VERY unencyclopedia-ish. think of all the things that are "unlikely". the universe existing is unlikely. getting 12 toadflax from 1 plant is unlikely, though i did it just this morning. hitting your max hit twice in a row is unlikely, though iv seen it done. honestly, l2watetillpollsfinish. 3AF 15:31, June 19, 2010 (UTC)
these are the results with one day of voting left.
|Bone Brooch - With similar transformative powers to the Easter Ring, this diabolical decoration turns the wearer into a pile of bones on command!||38% (77371 votes)|
as you can see the puppy still has to gain around 22,000 votes to overtake the brooch. so it is clear who the winner is.
22:28, June 19, 2010 (UTC)
maby it is clear- thats disputable anyways- but even if it was 1 billion vote to 0, we go creating articles for stuff that may not exist. whats the harm in waiting? ABSOLUTELY NONE. 3AF 23:49, June 19, 2010 (UTC)
- Why are you two arguing? You both agree with each other. C Teng talk 01:21, June 20, 2010 (UTC)
- I think this page needs references. I just don't know how to add them correctly.
- but here is the poll results one: http://services.runescape.com/m=poll/c=vnQFr4j9DZ0/results.ws?id=451
- and here's the news item regarding the winner of the poll: http://services.runescape.com/m=news/newsitem.ws?id=3161
- - [Pharos] 02:44, July 1, 2010 (UTC)
Removal of redundant graphical glitch[edit source]
A certain IP keeps re-adding a glitch about slings pointing outward when the bone brooch is used. To that IP, PLEASE look further up into the Trivia - it is already listed. If you feel you can word it better, then please do so in the instance that is already added. Thank you. Eevables 19:45, October 23, 2010 (UTC)
Monkey Maddness[edit source]
Can this item be used in the same way people use the easter ring in the quest Monkey Madddness?Mu695 22:02, December 1, 2010 (UTC)
Trading rewards[edit source]
Someone knows if the bone brooch, the salty claws hat or the golden cracker are going to be tradeble.... PLEASE ANSWER ME
- No they will never become tradeable. Jagex didn't want to create any more tradeable rares anymore after seeing what effect they had on the economy. JOEYTJE50TALK pull my finger 16:04, April 26, 2011 (UTC)
Sliding bones glitch.[edit source]
You mentioned one of most non-used ways to slide when morphed into pile of bones, pathetic! You'd also add that it can be done more simplier as spamming scan with commorb or drink shrink-me-quickly potion too. This also works with ring of stone & easter ring, too. So yes, has fancy piece of knowledge, no need to post back, just add this cases trivia lil' bit, to that of more.. Smarter?