- 1 Untitled
- 2 an adition to the drop tables?
- 3 Fixing Lvls re:EOC
- 4 Level 0s
- 5 NPCs no longer present/attackable.
- 6 Out of date
- 7 This needs a serious revamp
- 8 Add affinities rather than just icons for weaknesses to MonsterTable templates
- 9 Idea - Sort monsters by their Attack Styles
- 10 What is this for?
Why do we have monsters like skeletons that have their levels beside them. Wouldnt it be easier to make one article and talk about all the levels of skeletons in it?--Whiplash 23:46, 26 September 2006 (UTC)
- Probably, but the problem is that those same skeletons might have different drops. Oddlyoko talk 18:54, 17 May 2007 (UTC)
an adition to the drop tables?[edit source]
could it be possible to add an estimated value per kill to droptables or the side bar that displays all the info for the monster? i think it could be really helpfull and it would make it easyer for players to decide what to kill. Tilden50 (talk) 18:16, 17 July 2012 (UTC)
Fixing Lvls re:EOC[edit source]
Fixing Lvls re:EOC
So this section is so out of date it's not funny, some monsters have had their lvls corected but not been moved to the corect hedding in here
I've been adding lvl's in brackets to the monsters and i'm thinking that it might be a good idea to leave them there as some monsters have more that one combat lvl.
what do others think?
Level 0s[edit source]
Currently Level 0s are added to the level 1-10 Bestiary page, however there are a lot of them. Would it not be better to make a single page for them as not to overfill the 1-10 page? Ozotuh (talk) 18:45, March 13, 2014 (UTC)
NPCs no longer present/attackable.[edit source]
How are NPCs which are no longer present/attackable handled, such as the turkeys from Thanksgiving events? They are currently still listed on the 1-10 list, however are not in game to attack. Should they be removed or should they stay on the list for historical purposes? Ozotuh (talk) 18:50, March 13, 2014 (UTC)
Out of date[edit source]
The bestiary is still woefully out of date. A lot of the levels don't match between the subsidiary lists (levels 1-10, etc) and the monster/npc page. I know this probably has to do with EoC. Does anyone mind if I start fixing this? I also can't do it alone - I don't play old school and I suspect that the levels in old school might be different. If so each page will probably have to have multiple/clickable versions of the NPCs like certain ones already do (like waterfiends). Matchgirl42 (talk) 11:06, September 10, 2014 (UTC)
- Fix the levels to the current ones if you like. Ignore old school. That is a completely separate wiki and the combat levels for old school monsters are not relevant to here. 11:08, September 10, 2014 (UTC)
This needs a serious revamp[edit source]
Most of the levels are wrong, so monsters are in the wrong category. I tried to used this guide to find monsters to do my Rampage challenge with, and it was entirely unusable. Frankly, as it is, this guide is more of a harm than a help. Emily1799 (talk) 03:04, January 20, 2015 (UTC)
Add affinities rather than just icons for weaknesses to MonsterTable templates[edit source]
While weakness is important, using a different damage type is often also viable, while some types are completely non-viable. Adding 4 thin columns for affinities give a much better at-a-glance idea of which damage types it's important to not use and how important the information is than a simple weakness icon. Orbenn (talk) 20:31, February 1, 2017 (UTC)
Idea - Sort monsters by their Attack Styles[edit source]
I was wondering if it's possible to sort monsters by their attack styles, I know you can sort them by their weaknesses. Most monsters you can check to see what attack styles they use, but I can't find a way to sort them all. Giant Star (talk) 11:07, July 4, 2017 (UTC)
What is this for?[edit source]
Can someone explain to me why this is useful at all? It has been outdated for an extremely long time and EOC has basically made it so monster combat levels are completely irrelevant. Considering the amount of time it would take to keep this list up-to-date, I personally think it should just be removed.
02:24, December 26, 2017 (UTC)
- It definitely needs updating which you certainly can help do if you wish. Whether or not the Evolution of Combat made combat levels irrelevant is debatable and doesn't necessarily mean that this bestiary serves no purpose. You are welcome to open a request for deletion and the community will engage in a discussion about this article if you wish. You can do so here: RS:RFD 03:14, December 26, 2017 (UTC)