From the RuneScape Wiki, the wiki for all things RuneScape
Jump to: navigation, search
This talk page is for discussing the Bar page.

A mention of pubs suitable here, since some of them are called bars? I guess we might want an article for each pub, perhaps... Vimescarrot 20:33, 18 August 2006 (UTC)

I don't know how to word that though. Would the page be called "pubs" or what?--Richard 21:27, 18 August 2006 (UTC)
The RuneScape world map says (in the key) "Pub/Bar". The Rune Tips world map key says "Pub/Inn". I dunno what we should call them. -- Couchpotato99 (talk) (contribs) 23:31, 18 August 2006 (UTC)
Why not make {Category:Inns} for each bar/pub/inn article? Shadowdancer 23:43, 18 August 2006 (UTC)