FFS. >_> Shadowdancer 01:21, 19 August 2006 (UTC)
- What?--Richard 01:22, 19 August 2006 (UTC)
- I was trying to reword things and I messed up your pictures. Shadowdancer 01:23, 19 August 2006 (UTC)
- No worries. Been fixed for my resolution at least. I'd like to remind users that to create a proper thumbnail, they should place "thumb" as a parameter alongside "XXXpx". Hyenastetalk 01:26, 19 August 2006 (UTC)
- Why does it have to be a thumb?--Richard 01:29, 19 August 2006 (UTC)
- I have one of these! --Dreadnought
user:homestarunecouldn't we split up the "Good things to set a Pin up as" into seprate sections named "Good things to set a Pin up as" and "Bad things to set a Pin up as" since that section has advice for both sections.
My ideas 4 a PIN[edit source]
I'm quite new to this wiki (and wikia websites altogether) and I was woundering what you think of my section??--Hyrule Link 17:06, 5 March 2007 (UTC)
- Not bad. Wiser use of bullet points may be advisabvle @:)
JalYt-Xil-Vimescarrot 18:22, 5 March 2007 (UTC)
kk--Hyrule Link 19:40, 5 March 2007 (UTC)
"Pins such as 4,4,4,4 (4 same digits), 3,4,5,6 (4 digits in sequence) and 8,7,6,5 (in reverse sequence) cannot be used."
Is this a fact that they CAN'T be chosen? or is it just not advised? Would somebody could research this and change it to a more clarified form?
- Once I've tried a 4 same digits pin on another account, and it was indeed blocked. you can't choose it. JOEYTJE50TALK pull my finger 01:35, May 10, 2011 (UTC)
Shilo Village cart system usage.[edit source]
It asks Bank PIN upon first pay-fare, fools go and try themselves esoecially the one who deleted that add-up from the list. If uncertain what this feature is is the cart that you pay 10gp to get from Brimhaven(near the shore, the fruit tree patch) to Shilo Village(near bank).
dem snobs seemingly bother not test it emselves but keep removing 'false' info i guesso
- That situation is already covered under "Accessing the Money pouch." --Henneyj 12:56, August 27, 2012 (UTC)