trainging str? (pre-eoc)[edit source]
Can you train Strength with it and is it fast? If so, it would be an awesome Strength training weapon 188.8.131.52 17:33, December 15, 2009 (UTC)
Too much vandalism on the page damnit. Are all new articles like this?
Something needs to be done since someone is changing everything all the time. Lock the page or something until it calms down.--Silv3rlining 18:52, December 15, 2009 (UTC)
I also noticed some earlier, but quickly corrected. Is there a way we can make certain word's sensored + ban the player who abused. (Mushroomz :) 18:56, December 15, 2009 (UTC))
- Yes I was monitering the Blood Runs Deep and there was alot of vandalizism. They beleive they can get away with it since nothing was "confirmed" but it's pretty obvious that MMG isnt a monster you defeat.
--00:04, December 16, 2009 (UTC)
"If you destroy Balmung, perhaps Chieftain Brundt or Queen Sigrid can help you." >>>for free? someone try this (not me ;p). 184.108.40.206 20:29, December 15, 2009 (UTC)
- Added. (I destroyed it twice, now I have to pay 225k to get it back ...) 22:57, December 15, 2009 (UTC)
Does anyone know what speed this is?
I think it is the same speed as a godsword, might be one speed unit slower...Lpfreaky90 2 21:41, December 17, 2009 (UTC)
Can't alch[edit source]
I tried high/low alching it and I cant
hi ALched after quest[edit source]
Can you cut trees with this axe? Ye or ne? --00:06, December 16, 2009 (UTC)
- No, you can't. Fishing 00:25, December 16, 2009 (UTC)
- Only during the Koschei's Troubles miniquest you can cut one specific tree, only once and none other. Leon Art 15:50, April 5, 2013 (UTC)
1060 hit (?!)[edit source]
So how about this hit... Is there a proof for it? Did the person use pots/prayer/...
I used it now several times for daggas and never got a hit that was close to 1k (atk/str 95)...
08:39, March 15, 2010 (UTC)
I think we should just mark it as a speculated hit or something until we get proof of a hit close to that. Suppa chuppa 15:31, March 15, 2010
well there's a recorded hit of 970 (97 before the constitution update) which is in a sosolid2k video on youtube.. so far I've yet to see a hit higher than that.. --TaSManiaC 07:20, April 8, 2010 (UTC)
I've seen a 1020 on yt, overloads, max str bonus. slayer task with slayer helm ect.
Using Balmung at Dagganoth for Slayer Tasks Faster?[edit source]
Using Balmung at Dagganoth for Slayer Tasks Faster vs Say using Abby Whip + D Defender?
I'll be extreme potted and piety for both weapons but I was thinking is the excessively slower speed worth the 75% increase in damage?
- While hitting 700s etc will be pretty awesome and will be common during the intial stage of potting I don't think it will be very beneficial for you as the stats drain (if at all). It's easy to get excited over extremely high hits like that and use that weapon as your weapon of choice but whip will be better damage per minute in the long run throughout your task. Remember that extra 75% is always guaranteed and if you're only hitting that extra 75% some of the time it's not doing you as much good as you think it is. You can hit two 400s very easily with the whip in less time than one swing of the balmung. Also if you hit a 0 with balmung it REALLY sucks, a 0 with a whip isn't as bad as you'll hit them again very soon. Whip can be parred with defenders which help with damage and defense. =) Hope this helps.
Does Balmung's effect stacks with the Slayer Helmet? I think this information should be added to the post, as it's helpful for those who have dagganoths as slayer tasks (me)
Does the 175% damage boost work with abilities?
Balmung vs Saradomin sword[edit source]
- That's nice :) Can you say what lvls (att & str) you have too, and if you use pots, prayers and stuff? Leon Art 15:48, April 5, 2013 (UTC)
- "Balmung deals 25% extra damage against dagannoth and 15% against Dagannoth Supreme with auto-attacks, and has a lower bonus with abilities"
originally had a citation but the thread was deleted before it could be archived. ɳex undique 18:54, November 24, 2013 (UTC)