Quick question, its two handed right?
- With that blade weight as seen in the icon, it should be. Plus the irl ones are often considered hand-and-a-half'ers. One handed weapons would be used indoors, and Jagex never takes that philosohpy. Lastly, Japanese did not approve of shields. Sojurnstrs 16:39, March 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Wrong http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenjutsu#Nit.C5.8Djutsu --220.127.116.11 01:18, March 4, 2012 (UTC)
Q:Does it have a special attack?
- A:yes it hits with dragon claw speed but it hits 6 times with all hits being 25% strength bonus
- It's called irony, get used to it...
- Fusaka 13:52, March 17, 2012 (UTC)
Q:Does it really got the stats of a godsword?
- A:Yes. --18.104.22.168 01:18, March 4, 2012 (UTC)
- ^The Jagex wiki is wrong about many things, until there is more proof im not convinced that it has godsword statsDeathero 01:06, March 18, 2012 (UTC)
Auspicious Katana Questions[edit source]
I would like two know two things:
1. Does this weapon have the Kamae stances the Ornate Katana has? (When you character is Standing, Walking, Running, etc.)
2. Does this weapon have a special attack?
has anyone gotten one yet? it there any proof that it has any stats at all?
Heavyoak 06:20, March 7, 2012 (UTC)
http://services.runescape.com/m=rswiki/en/Auspicious_Katana there ya go 22.214.171.124 14:15, March 6, 2012 (UTC)
ok fine, but has anyone gotten one yet? the "offical" wiki is wrong about a lot of stuff.
I saw someone with it yesterday.
can someone post pics of it?Heavyoak 13:28, March 12, 2012 (UTC)
Lol, it's kinda rare, there no know player who has it yet Shinigamidaio 13:42, March 12, 2012 (UTC)
does it look the same?[edit source]
does it look the same as the ornate katana? or does it have its own model? Heavyoak 23:14, March 20, 2012 (UTC)
- Nope, has a very small distinction.
ok cool. it looks like the auspicious has a bigger Tsuba and Tsuka and a ragged edged blade.
Heavyoak 00:30, March 27, 2012 (UTC)
- Umm...yea...That's exactly what I thought when I first saw it. The
thingiesTsuba and Tsuka are different. --Henneyj 01:08, March 27, 2012 (UTC)
Got the Auspicious Katana a few days ago (if you need proof see me ingame, display name is Zyver, I afk on w24 castle wars a lot).
Your standing animation becomes hunched, your running animation is similar to Nomad.
4 Attack styles, 3 slash, 1 crush.
Stats are the same as godswords.
No special attack.
On death[edit source]
Sold out[edit source]
I read on the RS site that this month's event was the last chance to get this weapon. Now that it's been sold out (within 24 hours of the event starting I might add) does this mean now there's absolutely no chance of getting this? Brainwasher5 (talk) 05:44, March 13, 2015 (UTC)
- I don't think so. It has always been on TH as a very very rare item (I won it like that back in the time). It won't be available through the store anymore unlike the other rares that weren't limited, but it'll still be available on TH like it always has been, as a very rare item. --JorisCeoen 08:25, March 13, 2015 (UTC)