- 1 Lost if replaced
- 2 Upgrades?
- 3 Aura Tiers
- 4 F2P?
- 5 .Gif
- 6 Keris [email protected]@@#@!#[email protected]#
- 7 Tier upgrade
- 8 Aura Appearance
- 9 Looks of Auras
- 10 Name of the article
- 11 Brief ponder
- 12 Odd ball aura
- 13 Same Aura, Lower Tier
- 14 Reverence and the holy wrench
- 15 Cosmetic gaze auras and forum pictures
- 16 Appearance in F2P
- 17 New Auras
- 18 Names
Lost if replaced[edit source]
The article says that Xuan will replace auras if they are lost; does this include loss due to death? I'd check on my own if I weren't scared of losing mine.17:19, June 28, 2011 (UTC)
- I would guess it also includes death. I don't see why it shouldn't 17:20, June 28, 2011 (UTC)
- Yes, it includes loss on death -- although you will only lose it on death in the wilderness. Outside of the wilderness, they are kept no matter what (and not counting as one of your three items) Ben RyfosTalk 20:01, June 28, 2011 (UTC)
- Already lost mine =( Forgot about it when I was banking and asked someone to kill me to get out while penguin hunting. Edit: Oh nevermind =D, go to the store and scroll to the bottom of the auras tab to retrieve it ;) -icemaster414
Has anybody else notices there are 4 tab like things on the auras, one in eath corner, with only top left being red. Is it possible that the auras upgrade, so they A)last longer before cooldown B)Have shorter cooldown C)Have greater effect?Jammy Duel 22:20, June 28, 2011 (UTC)
- Jack of Trades has two "tab like things", so you can't upgrade them, it's just a class of the aura. What a class really matters for the properties of the aura, I don't know. We can only speculate now, as there is only one aura with two circles, which players cannot buy yet, and the other auras with a class higher than one yet have to come. 05:35, June 29, 2011 (UTC)
- Image how good the class 4 could be. Jammy Duel 08:12, June 29, 2011 (UTC)
Aura Tiers[edit source]
Check out the page-http://www.runescape.com/c=uRn*0Mke4lI/kbase/guid/loyalty_programme_info#futureitem -they say they plan on higher tier auras, not class. I know tihs is somewhat a silly thing to be correcting but still.
Does anyone know if auras work in the free world? Or do you have to be a member to use them? (I know you have to be a member to obtain them, but as the Wildstalker Helm has show, Jagex is opening up to members items in free worlds)
- They do not work in F2P. Tal Ormanda 11:00, June 30, 2011 (UTC)
I added a .gif and plan on getting a better one soon. Unless people are going to remove it -.- Tal Ormanda 22:02, June 29, 2011 (UTC)
- Added a bigger .gif Hopefully I'll get one without an npc walking through... Tal Ormanda 09:40, July 1, 2011 (UTC)
Keris [email protected]@@#@!#[email protected]#[edit source]
Why is everyone so obsessed with the Keris glitch? Adam Savage 05:11, July 2, 2011 (UTC)
Tier upgrade[edit source]
Does anyone know if you need to buy a tier one of an aura before buying a tier two of the same aura?
Aura Appearance[edit source]
I just bought the Penance aura and the aura around my rapier looked different than a t1 aura. Unfortunately, I misclicked and accidentaly unequiped the aura 5 seconds later. Could this mean that t2 auras have different looks than t1 auras?--Ur Just Jealous 23:32, October 28, 2011 (UTC)
Looks of Auras[edit source]
So, first, should this note be removed:
"When used in combination with the Abyssal Whip, the glow creates what looks like magical runes along the top portion while held."
It doesn't just "look" like runes, but the auras actually make weapons have rune figures on them. Also, this applies to all weapons, not just the whip.
Second, I just noticed that the aura affects the lighting of your character. I'm not sure if this is intentional, but here's what it looks like in the equipment screen:
(I couldn't find a way to add those pics here, so I just added links. Someone who knows this can freely add them here.)
Notice that the picture with the aura equipped looks a little brighter. The aura is not activated, just equipped.
Jeree95 13:50, January 17, 2012 (UTC)
Name of the article[edit source]
Shouldn't the name of the article be singular, i.e. "Aura" instead of "Auras"? 11:08, February 14, 2012 (UTC)
- idk, there is aplurality of auras here... so I think "Auras", will do. But I can also see that it's about the concept "Aura", however, they show different types of auras here... so I'd go with the plural. But that might just be me ;) 12:39, February 14, 2012 (UTC)
Brief ponder[edit source]
If anyone has any of those 8 gaze auras, would bother to test how it comes up with eyepatch(either left or right, or both, attached to hat or banadana)? That of it specifically, does it show thru or even at the edges, even?
Ya know what? Thats a good idea:)23:27, April 9, 2012 (UTC)
blue aura glow? is this a glitch?
Perlmutter 21:07, April 12, 2012 (UTC)
Odd ball aura[edit source]
Doesn't it belong to the Cosmetic catagory more than to the Tier I catagory?21:40, April 12, 2012 (UTC)
Same Aura, Lower Tier[edit source]
Should we perhaps add something about how people used to be able to get a lower tier version of their same Aura, Like I have t1, t2 and t3 of Salvation. Maybe a bit of testing on whether you can use those old tiers to upgrade into a new tier? Or if when you buy t4 whether it replaces the t1 or t3, etc. Niblesess 09:29, May 6, 2012 (UTC)
Reverence and the holy wrench[edit source]
when the reverence aura came out, everyone said it didnt work with the holy wrench and everyone that got it was upset. now that i read this im guessing it changed. so if it does stack. does anyone know how to calc how much prayer points you get when using both? my prayer is lvl 81 atm. so using T1 reverence and the holy wrench. how much will 1 dose of a prayer potion get me.
if someone could make a calc to put on here for that, it would be really nice. if someone does thank you in advance.
Cosmetic gaze auras and forum pictures[edit source]
I recently saw someone's forum picture's eyes was always a glowing white colour.Does this mean jagex has made cosmetic gaze auras affect your forum picture? (Green Mage48 (talk) 14:10, January 23, 2013 (UTC))
Appearance in F2P[edit source]
I know that the actual effects of aura, like +3% to whatever, will not apply to F2P, but consider this situation: I activate the Festive Aura, now cosmetic, in a members world, then hop to a F2P world with it still active. Will the wings of the aura appear, or not? Nothing special here. (talk) 18:12, February 1, 2013 (UTC)
New Auras[edit source]
I have added all of the information on the new auras listed on the Holy Moley news post from January 27, 2014. All of the information was taken from the Official RS Wiki on the Runescape website. We are still lacking the images if someone could grab those that would be great.
We are also missing pages for these new auras and links to them.
Added all the missing images for new auras and set up the redirects for all the new auras to their respective tier 1 aura page
From today's patchnotes: "All aura objects have had 'aura' added to their name to make them easier to search for in the bank."
Well... this'll be fun... IP22.214.171.124 (talk) 11:13, August 4, 2014 (UTC)