This seems to be broken. It says "Oops! Looks like there's no results for that filter set. Change the filters above or click here to reset them" no matter what filters I use.
Quest and Tradeable filters?[edit source]
- Tradeability has been added.
- Quest items, probably not, as we currently don't have a category for items that require a quest to wield but aren't used in the quest at all (e.g. most crystal weaponry needs Roving Elves to use, crystal armour needs The Light Within, but neither feature in the quest at all). I would say it is unlikely to be added. 15:44, June 5, 2016 (UTC)
New Suggested Filters[edit source]
I'm new to this, but I would like to offer feedback on the filters for equipment.
I think a toggle for omitting dyed equipment would be good. Right now, it would seem like there are a ton of t92 options for a ranged top for example, when that is not true. The toggle would make high tier queries return more digestable results.
The other filter that would be useful would be an armor type selector, there already is a field with that infor but you can't filter on it. What I mean is tank and power, the style one works fine.
I don't know if those would be hard to implement because at least the first one sounds like a flag field would have to be added to show if it's a dyed item.
Searching for Neck item yields: No results found for that filter set[edit source]
I would like to report what I think is an error.
When I search for items in the neck slot I get: "No results found for that filter set"
This can't be right so I guess the Armoury filter is broken in some way or another
ps. it would be nice if it was possible to exclude items which are degradable from the search results.
- Hi, we're aware of this bug. The current workaround is to untick the box for 'Enable minimum tier filter'. Once this is fixed, it'll be posted here. 17:05, 14 April 2020 (UTC)
how do i recive the stuff i bought from the store ???[edit source]
Equipment database/wiki implementor[edit source]
Hi all, I'm not sure who this can go to, but if you could point me to the best place for documentation on the database system you all use. I'm new to MediaWiki and am building one for a MUD I play.
Thanks in advance for any direction!
220.127.116.11 01:46, 29 September 2020 (UTC) 9.28.2020 - Doos!
- For storing individual pieces of data associated with a given article, the wiki uses Semantic MediaWiki (or "SMW"). Taking this specific article as an example, the calculator on the page parses the template, passing along the user input as parameters to it. That template invokes a module (written in Lua) which queries (commonly called an "ask" in SMW parlance) the SMW database to find articles matching given search criteria and retrieve the relevant pieces of data from the result set. MrDew (talk) 02:18, 29 September 2020 (UTC)
Priffdinas Quiver doesn't appear when choosing "ammo" and "any" for all other options.[edit source]
As the title says... Not a single way to include the quiver in your search results. Bug?
Price column in table[edit source]
Can a price column be added to the table like is present in the Comparison of High-Level items pages?
18.104.22.168 23:20, 3 March 2022 (UTC)
Deathtouch bracelet[edit source]
Please add the Deathtouch bracelet to the armoury (hands slot), and any other bracelets that can be used in combat.
22.214.171.124 09:52, 4 April 2022 (UTC)
- The deathtouch bracelet already appears in the armoury given the appropriate search parameters. The bracelet has a tier of 0 so try changing the minimum tier filter to 0 or disable it. 09:57, 4 April 2022 (UTC)
Capes are missing the power/tank category.[edit source]
While the Animate Dead page's calculator does note that the ancient cloak and third age druidic cloak are currently the only capes in the game that work with it, they are not listed as tank in the armoury, and in fact most cape slot items lack any such category in the listing. HyperionXV (talk) 23:00, 28 September 2022 (UTC)