Can someone format the helmet picture into the article? I suck at placing them correctly :P23:40, January 25, 2011 (UTC)
- All you have to do is put <code>[[File:''filename''.''extension''|''number'' px|''alignment'']]</code>, like
[[File:Virtus mask close up.png|80px|right]]. Optionally, you can add a border around the image by putting
|thumb. -- 23:46, January 25, 2011 (UTC)
Elemental Workshop[edit source]
- Well, according to the source, they are there, just not showing up. I'm not familiar enough with the wiki format to know why that is, but I definitely think they should be on the page. Aussiemon 23:15, October 20, 2011 (UTC)
Shouldn't battlemage armor be included on this page?
Total amour and LP bonus?[edit source]
About the total armour and LP bonus... I guess that's everything (of the set) added together... I'n afraid that will give a bias to sets that have less items in it??14:46, November 22, 2012 (UTC)
Robes of subjugation are missing from the magical armour table.
Accurate Information?[edit source]
I've noticed that on most, if not all, stats are different than those portrayed on the actually armour's page. Such as, on the Ganodermic Armour page, it states that the total defense is 1786 and the total Constitution is 4500, but here, it states the Ganodermic Armour has a total defense of 5625 and a total Constitution of 4500. As you can see, this can be very confusing for other people if you want to compare stats, since you can't tell which page has the correct information.220.127.116.11 05:33, February 17, 2013 (UTC)
- I think the stats on the actual items' page are the correct ones. EoC made that this hasn't been updated yet, apparently. Feel free to do so, since I am still unsure how stats work nowadays...
07:51, February 17, 2013 (UTC)
- Will try and work on it. 18.104.22.168 02:50, February 18, 2013 (UTC)
Help understanding the table?[edit source]
So on the Armour table, there's this formula [ (D^2+C^2)^0.5 ], but what does it mean? I just see that it goes from ~100 to ~4500 (units?). Is it wrongfully coded? Or what is it supposed to mean?
Hope you can answer my question, may you have a nice day
Robes of Subjugation[edit source]
Think the page might be inaccurate on level requirements. Subjugation gear is listed as requiring 70 magic & defense to wear. But...only the 'lucky' versions show as requiring 70 magic ingame. I know this because I was wearing regular subjugation gear before 70 magic, having 70 defense for quite a while
22.214.171.124 17:02, August 29, 2015 (UTC)Kherae
- Hey, you are absolutely correct about that information. The page has now been corrected. Thank you! Alchez 18:35, August 29, 2015 (UTC)
Tank Armor[edit source]
Would it be possible for someone who's good at PVP or better understands charts to make a "Best degradeable/nondegradeable Tank armour chart at the bottom, like the Power armor sections? Elf of Seren (talk) 19:12, August 20, 2017 (UTC)