- Reverted your edits twice now, due to RuneScape, and therefore this wiki, using British flooring. Since, you know, it's a British game. 12:28, January 16, 2013 (UTC)
Ok sugar...chill a littile it is just a small edit..you can dominate your Wikia world all you want..Sorry for trying to add a logical piece of *Correct* information. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 18.104.22.168 (talk).
- If it was correct I would have let your edit stand. As it is, I have explained why your edit was incorrect in this instance. 12:48, January 16, 2013 (UTC)
- Well sweety despite this game was made in the UK, it is not solely played by british people, and these british *Flooring* systems, better be left off to it is poeple. It is logical to the first floor to be called first, not 0. Calling first floor as 0; will cause confusion to other people (as it did to me) who are not from the UK. Very close-minded to relate these kinds of information to 1 country on the price of others. Common sense must be used in such matters.
- On a side note: I'm trying VERY HARD to be nice here, so don't freak out and reply with something hateful. It is not like I'm going to lose sleep over it, if it is not going to change then be it. But don't think what's in your mind is always true, the opposite might be the truth with out you even sensing that.
- Do not fall in bigotry, young one.
- As per our style guide, we use British standards, as it is a British game that uses British standards (just check the spelling of defence). Just because it makes sense to you to call it something else does not mean that everybody else sees it from your viewpoint. Also, please do not be patronising 13:48, January 16, 2013 (UTC)
Oh so it is a biased Wikia? Sorry I have had no idea, if someone told me it is a biased Wikia then I wouldn't bother try to help with anything. Thank you for telling me. And also don't use gebbrish terms with me please, this *patronising* made no sense, despite I used 2 English translators.
And I lol'ed at the: Just because it makes sense to you to call it something else does not mean that everybody else sees it from your viewpoint.
^ Same can be said to both of you. Obviously this Wikia is ran by a bunch of bigoted children. No problem.
Biased wikia? How the hell can a wikia be biased? It's just being correct to how it is in the game, if there was an option for turning the flooring system from 'British' to 'Retard' then you're wrong additions would be accepted, but alas no, so keep you're incorrect ways to yourself. The Other Jonla (talk) 14:06, January 16, 2013 (UTC)
- How are we biased? Just because we do not conform to your standards? And maybe if I use the American version you'll understand what "patronizing" means. If you are going to refuse to see past your own borders then I don't see how we are going to be able to help you 14:07, January 16, 2013 (UTC)