Artefact locations[edit source]
- The dig site with the specific excavation hotspot is now shown. :) 12:35, 2 April 2020 (UTC)
- I guess that could be added, but imo it's not really relevant to the collection itself. 21:10, 5 April 2020 (UTC)
- Column for xp and total xp has been added 14:48, 16 April 2020 (UTC)
Minimum level required to complete a collection[edit source]
- Did you see the first column? :P 18:23, 6 April 2020 (UTC)
Collection Rewards[edit source]
I suggest double checking rewards for collections completed. For example, I had an extended discussion about the Saradomin II collection, it seems the Sir Atcha collection awards chronotes for completing the collection in addition to the chronotes for each item. The total chronote reward was 10401 chronotes, indicating a 5199 chronote reward every time for completing the collection as well as the tetracompass piece. Clef Ender (talk) 22:16, 6 April 2020 (UTC)
In regards to Zamorakian II I had zero notes in my inventory. I turned in two duplicate collections at once wearing the 99 Arch cape and got back 2 tetracompass pieces and 16,600 chronotes. Larka (talk) 07:45, 9 April 2020 (UTC)
Keep in mind that the repeat rewards listed are for completing the collection and do not include the chronotes earned for each individual artefact.16:13, 16 April 2020 (UTC)
Collection rewards[edit source]
I too can confirm it is odd seeing the "Museum - Saradominist II" only list the rewards as 5k chrono notes, it actually gives about 11k w/ the 9 items turned in and the set rewards Saradominist II to the other guy will give the tetra compas and 5/6kish notes,
So the list at the top has incorrect info on chrononote rewards
- The rewards are correct, but it's the rewards for completing the collection itself, not including the chronotes for turning in the individual artefacts. 16:13, 16 April 2020 (UTC)
Wrong total collection reward[edit source]
The total chronotes for a collection is wrong. You get Chronotes for handing in each of the artifects. And you get the same amount AGAIN for completing the collection. So the total amount is actually twice what's the article is listing. Please fix it. Thanks 18.104.22.168 16:22, 13 April 2020 (UTC)
- The rewards listed for each collection are for actually completing the collection and do not include the chronotes earned for turning in a given artefact! 16:13, 16 April 2020 (UTC)
Collection Rewards Profits?[edit source]
For museum collections (Velucia), anyone interested for profits in GEP?
Something should be workable with Template:Collection or Template:Collections_table.
But of cause, the first question would be... would these data be useful at all?
Assume that all materials is bought from GE.
Also ignore the time & materials collected while gathering for damaged artifacts for simplicty, since time & material will reduce when mattock precision increases.
For example, for Lv 25 Zaros I museum collection,
Every time reward is 2,635 Chronotes (463,760)
Collection value is 2,108 Chronote (371,008)
Profit formula would be (2108+2635)*Chronotes - 32*Samite silk - 14*Tyrian purple - 74*Third Age iron - 38*Zarosian insignia - 8*Goldrune - 24*Imperial steel - 10*Ancient vis - 34*White oak = 204,426
Compared to Lv 36 Zamorakian I museum collection,
Every time reward is 3242 Chronotes (570,592)
Collection value is 2594 Chronotes (456,544)
Profit would be 261,272. Gspbeetle (talk) 07:55, 17 April 2020 (UTC)