Talk:Amulet of Glory (mounted)
Heroes or not?[edit source]
This article says that the Heroes Quest is required to mount a glory in a POH, but Amulet of glory says that it is not. Could someone who has not done the quest please test it? I seem to recall that I mounted a glory before I had finished Heroes, but I'm not at all sure. JalYt-Mej-Wynde 13:45, October 15, 2010 (UTC)
- No, i'm sure you dont needa do the quest for it. I mounted it long before doing the quest. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk).
- It would make sense if the quest was required since it's the *Quest* hall, but I'd be interested to see whether or not this is the case. 02:22, October 26, 2010 (UTC)
- I decided to go test this myself. I haven't completed Heroes Quest yet. But I successfully added a Mounted Amulet of Glory to my house. Screenshot provided below.
- So no. The completion of Heroes Quest is not required. Crimsonis 01:19, October 27, 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks for the confirmation! 18:51, October 29, 2010 (UTC)