Elite version[edit source]
- Maybe. But we can't speculate. Just wait until we see one to make the pages. MolMan 05:11, November 4, 2015 (UTC)
Someone remove the trolling at the charms % chance please.
- There is no trolling, wtf are you on about? MolMan 23:49, November 28, 2015 (UTC)
The chance of charms dropped was "nan". And it was based on "nan" amount of kills. Arrogant scumbags like you is why I rarely bother with this Wikia.
- That means not a number. We have no data. MolMan 17:26, November 30, 2015 (UTC)
Because "Nan" is a common abbreviation. Right. What happened to using 0% or "?".....?
Anyway, they drop 4 charms at a time. I don't know yet what the chance for each charm, but I'm certain there is 4 charms drop when it happen.
X is yes or no?[edit source]
I can't interprete the red X below the Agressive, Poisonous, Immunities boxes. It means "yes, it is x-ed", or it means "no, it is x-ed" ?
Can you change it back to yes/no text? 18.104.22.168 13:51, January 30, 2016 (UTC)
- Red X means no, green tick-off sign is yes. 10:22, February 2, 2016 (UTC)
- Also if you hover over the marking (not sure if this is new since the previous response), it says it in plain text. EDIT: Example: Hover over red x -> "This monster is not immune to poison." (22.214.171.124 05:03, March 3, 2017 (UTC))