Talk:200 million experience/Archive 1
- 1 Untitled
- 2 Cooking
- 3 Possible dates
- 4 Upcoming people to watch
- 5 Listing people with 200 million experience
- 6 1 000 000 000 experience for zezima
- 7 Fallacy
- 8 200mill +
- 9 Quest Points
- 10 Latter ranked higher?
- 11 Players' names
- 12 Easiest skills to 200m xp???
- 13 High score link
- 14 mining agility 200m
- 15 Magic and Farming
- 16 ??? Level 126 ???
- 17 Expert1212 is the "first..."
- 18 Expert1212 is the "first..." PART 2
Why is there a stat template to the right of this article?
zezima got 200M thieving in 02-June-2007.. Enjoy--22.214.171.124 00:21, 3 June 2007 (UTC)
- I'm guessing it's the number of people with 200 million experience in each stat. --Wowbagger421 03:20, 11 April 2007 (UTC)
GAAAH! Stop editing it at the same time I am. And I updated some stuff.Mathwhiz90601 03:21, 11 April 2007 (UTC)
Under the Trivia section, the statement that 200m xp would put you to 126, what formula is that based on? --Taneer 05:31, 11 August 2009 (UTC) 1:30AM Aug/11/'09
I'm pretty sure that that first person to reach 200 mill cooking xp was something about eve i just checked and there is an account called Eve340 with 200 mill cooking so i'll put them into the cooking spot for now
I also checked the blog of n0valyfe and it says on may 13 2006 matt258 became the 2nd person to max cooking so now i'm sure that it was eve340 now only question is when
- Empror1 had 200M firemaking on june 9th 2006 but i'm not sure it might have been earlier
- Eve340 had 200M cooking before feb 20 2006
- Herbaman had 200M thieving on Nov. 30 2006 but he might had achieved this before that
Redekopmark 04:12, 14 May 2007 (UTC)
Upcoming people to watch
- Matt258, zezima, Uloveme and yogosun are all going for their 3rd skill
- amarajah is going for crafting
- Pow012000 is going for farming,(he expects to get in 09)
- 777knight777 is going for fishing
- Lover Romeo will have 200 mill Agility xp (that's insane)
There may be others going for 200m in a skill that nobody had maxed out yet but these are the ones that i was able to find proof ofRedekopmark 06:36, 19 February 2008 (UTC)
Zezima is now also going for 200M in firemaking(which I think before fletching), will be his 3rd and fletching his 4th. --126.96.36.199 20:07, 13 July 2007 (UTC) Zezima is now also going for 200M in fletching, his 3rd. score 14:48, 12 June 2007 (UTC)
Listing people with 200 million experience
We don't want to just reiterate the hiscores--if people want to know who's currently maxed out, just look at the hiscores. This just makes it hard to maintain and kind of irrelevant. Instead, we want to record historical milestones only. See [[Talk:Level 99 skills]] for a more detailed justification of this. Because of this, I am deleting the recently added list of 200 mil xp-ers. Endasil (Talk) @ 04:39, 24 May 2007 (UTC)
1 000 000 000 experience for zezima
Maybe we should note that zezima got 1 billion total experience in the scoreboard? Maybe we shouldn't since there are other players who have double that amount of experience. --R Y N O Of L 23:35, 13 September 2007 (UTC)
The top part of this page claims something about 200m exp in a skill taking multiple years, but in Hunter you can easily get 1.2m a day (10 hour day) and I intend to complete 200m Hunter exp in 200 days. Reiki.h 188.8.131.52 23:48, 5 October 2007 (UTC)
- True. However the majority of players don't play the kind of hours Momeydragon does. --Whiplash 01:13, 12 October 2007 (UTC)
- That doesn't change the fact that it is still easily possible to get 200M exp in various skills in less than a year. Thieving is 200k an hour. Ranged is 200k+ an hour, Herblore can get 7m exp a day. (It's just expensive). Firemaking, so on, so on. I think my point is, just because someone chooses (or is forced by the government :b, for those of you who go to school) not to spend their time on Runescape doesn't mean that it's impossible to. 184.108.40.206
rummor has it that the players can actuallyy get more than 200mill it just doesnt show on the highscores. is this true?
- No, but you can continue doing the skill past 200m exp. It just doesn't give any experience. Skill 21:33, 13 January 2008 (UTC)
Can anybody have 200M xp in qp?! WTF
haha very funny, I see your point, i tried getting rid of it but somebody deleted my new template right away Redekopmark 04:00, 13 February 2008 (UTC)
Your revision wasn't deleted, however, in order to get rid of it, you would need to change the template itself, and not just removing the "quest" and "combat" tags.04:05, 13 February 2008 (UTC)
yeah this was like last week, that i was trying it out, i made a new template without the qp or combat box and it was deleted like 30 seconds later, then today i thought that it might be worth a try to just delete the tags in the infobox but as you already said that doesn't work Redekopmark 04:48, 13 February 2008 (UTC)
Is there some sort of dialogue that shows up when you gain 200 Million Experience, and, also, is there any dialogue when you continue doing that skill, once you have achieved 200 Million Exp?
Latter ranked higher?
I do have proof that Ladytroll, currently ranked 2 on the Highscores was #1 in ranged. The screenshot has her at 200M experience. Unless Enrix was banned at some point, the information that the latter is ranked higher is false.
Bowler225 19:43, 9 May 2008 (UTC)
I edited that sentence to make it a bit clearer Reddo 01:40, 10 May 2008 (UTC)
The style guide says we should not use players' names in articles, this article lists several. Would anyone like to put a case for keeping them? Otherwise I think they should be deleted from the article. Perhaps we can provide a link to the high-scores for reference instead. Leevclarke 22:58, 18 May 2008 (UTC)
- I think we should keep them in, it's pretty much the same as the list of who got to 99 first on the level 99 page. Reddo 04:44, 19 May 2008 (UTC)
- I agree with the above, these articles are sort of an exception. While we're listing the player we're not exactly violating their privacy by saying "omg <insert player> is cool and here is where they've been sighted and this is what they're doing!" Crypto416 05:14, 19 May 2008 (UTC)
- why do people keep removing the names? Reddo 05:40, 6 July 2008 (UTC)
Regarding players names in articles, the only rule I have found is no articles about players. I didn't see anything else saying they can not be named in articles. Summoning mentions who hit 99 1st, and it does no harm. If we restrict it only to the top player for each item, it would still be small and neat and no one really should have a problem with that.--Degenret01 05:50, 6 July 2008 (UTC)
- My bad, heres the link to no names ownership and bias --Degenret01 08:06, 6 July 2008 (UTC)
- This is a special article, and player names should be left in. Sometimes, it's hard to avoid the fact that people play RuneScape. --Joel amos 01:56, May 9, 2010 (UTC)
Easiest skills to 200m xp???
Which skills do you guys think are the top 10 easiest to 200m xp? Top 10: 1. Cooking 2. Fletching 3. Thieving 4. Firemaking 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. I'm just curious to which skills would be the easiest to 200m xp, I am pretty sure everyone can agree with the top 4, but as to the next 6, I'd say its Crafting, Range, Hunter, Herblore, Smithing, and then Agility. Let me know what you think. I'd say
1.cooking 2.firemaking 3.fletching 4.hunter 5.thieving 6.crafting 7.construction (if you have cash) 8.smithing 9.attack 10.range or strength
I partly agree with that list though 200m firemaking xp would be a complete bore even with magic logs same with fletch. --20:49, March 11, 2010 (UTC)
Why does the link to the high score show Yogosun's stats?It seems unfair don't you think? Instead, the link should be replaced by the actual high score main page. Powers38 おはようヾ(´･ω･｀) 23:50, 18 December 2008 (UTC)
- The link is supposed to go to Yogosun's stats, it says "Yogosun got 200 million experience in 3 skills" Kudos 2 U Talk! Edit count! Contribs! 00:15, 19 December 2008 (UTC)
mining agility 200m
lover romeo is 800 exp from 200m exp in mining and a bit more in agility and today its 2-11-09 so i cant check every day and if we are going to have an accurate date then we need someone checking every day. --User:Axx1000
Checked Lover Romeo's High Score on Feb 13th and he was about 40k away from 200mil agility, 800 away from 200mil mining. Upon checking on February 14th, at 4pm eastern time, he had both of them at 200mil. I'm not certain of what time today he maxed them out, but he definitely did so on Valentine's Day. Congratulations to Lover Romeo on completing such an achievement; it takes a lot of dedication and thousands of hours to do it.
- I am not sure if using a bot to check the high scores would be against the rules or not. I don't think it will be though since the GEMW isn't. And i know nothing about coding but if it requires lots of effort just to do a task that does not take up much effort to do anyway t seems like overkill. [[File:]] User talk Evil Yanks Contribs [[File:]] 05:14, 11 February 2009 (UTC)
- Sweet. First two 200 million exp skills of '09. Theryguy512 21:26, 14 February 2009 (UTC)
Magic and Farming
Users to look out for:
- Magic - = 200,000,000
- Farming - = 200,000,000
04:59, 20 April 2009 (UTC)
??? Level 126 ???
- It already says that it doesnt exist and it has evidence, level experiences have a formula.
That is the formula.
Getting to level 200 requires 27 billion+ from level 199-200.
You would also have about 280 billion exp in total.
Player Froob 08:55, January 3, 2010 (UTC)
Expert1212 is the "first..."
...Free Player to get 200Mil in a skill". Okay, what is wrong with this sentence?
1. There is no proof.
1a. Anyone could level only non-members skills in members worlds.
1b. If not, I suspect bots. Time to report?
Player Froob 14:04, January 9, 2010 (UTC)
1. It's proven
1a. He is f2p, you can look at the Explorers logs...
1b. Why should he use bots, there are also a 200m mining and a 200m cooking guy. The cook guy didn't use bots.
--Zorak plorak. 10:55, January 10, 2010 (UTC)
Again, the bot part, is possible. But... I see now.
Player Froob 05:31, January 11, 2010 (UTC)
Expert1212 is the "first..." PART 2
Okay, now I have more conflicting evidence.
1. Just because it say's he's a non-member CURRENTLY doesn't mean he wasn't one.
1a. In other words, he could have been a member, but it does not say because he isn't a member now.
2. REASON: Try entering names of members who no longer have membership.
2a. It will say it is a non-member account, even though they have members stuff.
Player Froob 04:13, January 21, 2010 (UTC)
- Free players have spent insane amounts of time in-game without becoming members, so he was not isolated in the F2P only quest. You train Firemaking quickly the same way in members and non-members worlds (burning willow/yew logs) so it is not as if he was at a disadvantage to the 23 players who have reached 99 firemaking. Most importantly, there is no evidence contradicting what is currently written on the page. There is no proof. Evil Yanks talk 05:25, January 21, 2010 (UTC)
Okay, I know.
If you add him to the friends list, it will say,"previous display name was..."(member's only feature).
Check his name at the Adventurer's log and it says,"Members only! This account IS not member!"
That would sure explain how "non-members" get skill capes.
Player Froob 05:05, January 22, 2010 (UTC)
- I understand that it is possible for a member to be called a non-member by the adventurer's log, I was never doubting that. but that doesn't give any evidence pointing towards that he was actually a member. For example: I could say that Zezima abused the party hat glitch to get money to help gain experience quickly. With no evidence that he did that apart from that it is possible that he could have, it really isn't an argument worth acting on. Evil Yanks talk 05:15, January 22, 2010 (UTC)
- Yes, so the wiki is saying "controversial" information. Since there is no proof with it or against it(yet), besides "someone's" word, should it be on this article? Or should it be removed until there is undenialable proof, preferably done by Jagex, to prove it?
- Player Froob 05:41, January 22, 2010 (UTC)