Quick guide for Swan Song
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Herman Caranos at the Piscatoris Fishing Colony.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Official length||Medium to Long|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat|
Trollish[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Herman Caranos outside the Piscatoris Fishing Colony. (fairy ring code AKQ and run northeast).
NOTE: you can also look in your currency pouch find the memory strands you've collected and teleport to the memorial to Guthix, making the walk very short if you have access to memory strands you've collected from divination. However this will require 70 divination... Also you can use the teleport feature of a Spirit Kyaat.
"A player can be teleported to the Piscatoris Hunter area, just south of the ladder leading to the Summoning obelisk, by interacting with the Spirit Kyatt and choosing the "Teleport" option. There is no limit to the number of teleports."
However doing so will require the summoning level to summon the familiar. (57 Summoning)
The Wise Old Man[edit | edit source]
- Talk to the Wise Old Man in Draynor.
Battle at the colony[edit | edit source]
Optionally bring the supplies for the next section so you don't need to leave to bank
- Head back to the Piscatoris Colony. Talk to the Wise Old Man.
- Kill the sea trolls and open the colony gate.
- Talk to Herman in the eastern building.
Repairing the colony[edit | edit source]
Items recommended: cooking gauntlets
- Talk to Franklin Caranos near the entrance.
- Use a log on the firebox and light it in the building directly north.
- Logs and iron ores can be obtained just outside of the colony. The firebox is the metal box on the east side of the metal press.
- Use iron bars on the metal press.
- Use iron sheets on the broken colony walls to the west.
- Talk to Franklin.
- Right click to talk to Arnold Lydspor in the bank.
- Catch at least five fresh monkfish to the northwest. You WILL be attacked by sea trolls when fishing.
- Cook the monkfish in the kitchen southwest. You will need to turn in five fresh monkfish; if any are burned, fish for more.
- Talk to Arnold.
Raising an army[edit | edit source]
Optionally combat gear for the next section so you don't have to leave to bank for it
- Talk to the Wise Old Man and Herman.
- Talk to Wizard Frumscone in the basement of the Wizards' Guild in Yanille.
- Fetch the required supplies now, if you haven't already.
- Talk to Malignius Mortifer south-east of Clan Camp.
- Talk to any Almost Master Crafter inside the Crafting Guild until one talks to you about crafting pot lids.
- Talk to Malignius Mortifer, he will teleport you to the colony, so gear up before speaking with him.
The final battle[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Herman.
- Kill the Sea Troll Queen.
- Talk to Herman.
- Quest complete!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 2 quest points
- 15,000 experience
- 10,000 experience
- 10,000 experience
- 25,000 coins
- Access to the Piscatoris Fishing Colony
- Can get the following items from Malignius Mortifer upon request:
- Able to transmute raw bass into raw monkfish
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys (Ironman accounts will not receive these)
- Music unlocked
- Making Waves
- Last Stand
- Eagle Peak (depending on how you walk to Kathy Corkat)
- Joy of the Hunt (if you took Kathy's boat, or walk toward it in the fishing colony)
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Swan Song is directly required for the following quests/miniquests:
|Part 1 of the Wise Old Man quest series|