The support cape is an Expert cape of Accomplishment that shows the wearer has achieved level 99 in multiple related skills. For the Support cape these skills are Agility, Dungeoneering, Slayer and Thieving.
To get the Support cape, players must train any of these skills after reaching level 99 in order to gain a skill shard for each skill. Once one shard per skill has been obtained, players can combine them to create a Support cape, and a matching cosmetic hood. The shards required for the support cape are the agile, Daemonheim, deadly, and hidden shards.
The Capes of Accomplishment each have a perk. The support, gatherer's, artisan's, and combatant's capes can hold up to two of those perks, from their respective skill sets, by consuming a cape by using the respective cape on the relevant cape. The Cape of Accomplishment cannot be retrieved, which means that switching perks effectively costs 99,000 coins each time (extra capes are easiest to get from Elen Anterth's store in the Max Guild). For a list of perks see Cape of Accomplishment#List of Capes of Accomplishment and perks.
The Support cape has the same stats as an ordinary skillcape, and is also capable of boosting its associated skill by +1 for a short period of time.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 8 February 2021 (Update):
- The Support Cape will now show the right-click options for the Dungeoneering and Slayer perks when the player has logged out and back in again.
- patch 6 August 2018 (Update):
- The expert capes can now store two perks of their category each.
- patch 15 September 2014 (Update):
- The expert skillcapes have been updated on females to reduce clipping with their gear.