Superior tetsu platelegs
|Superior tetsu platelegs|
|Release||11 December 2012 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||No|
|Melee armour from the Eastern Lands.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Superior tetsu platelegs are melee leg armour made in the Player-owned Ports minigame. They require 85 Defence to wear, and at 90 Smithing to make in the port's workshop, using 60 plate and giving 20,000 Smithing experience.
Wearing any four (or more) of a superior tetsu armour set (including augmented parts, but not weapons) grants a passive ability, Iron Fist, which gives a chance to obtain a ports resource crate when defeating an opponent.
The Superior tetsu platelegs last for 72,000 charges of combat (a minimum of 12 hours) before degrading and requiring repair. It can be repaired by a Repair NPC or at a player-owned house armour stand for coins, or at the Port workbench using plate. A full recharge costs:
- Repair NPCs: 1,200,000 coins
- armour stand: 600,000 coins (at 99 Smithing with a Smithing cape)
- Ports workbench: 30 plate
Upon death, this item will appear under your gravestone and if killed in wilderness it will turn into 1,200,000 coins for the killing player regardless of charge.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|85||72,000 charges||85||Tank armour|
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 1.7%||PvP: 4.4625%|
|FAQ • docs|
Repair cost[edit | edit source]
The base repair cost of the Superior tetsu platelegs when completely degraded to 0.0% item charge is 1,200,000 coins. It can be repaired by:
- Bob - the axe seller in Lumbridge
- Tindel Marchant - the weapon and armour repairman at Port Khazard
- Dunstan - the smith in Burthorpe
- Squire - in the workshop area of the Void Knights' Outpost
If it is only partially degraded the cost of a full repair is multiplied by the percentage of item charge that needs to be repaired to produce the current repair cost.
template = Calculator:Template/Smithing/Armour stand form = repairForm result = repairResult param = level|Smithing level (1-106)|1|int|1-106|| param = charge|Item Charge|0.0|number|0.0-100.0|| param = cost|cost|1200000|hidden|||
|The result will appear here when you submit the form.|
Creation[edit | edit source]
|Unlock the Tetsu platelegs scroll in your player owned ports|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Melee armour|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||1.0%|
|3 × Resilient components||Always|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 17 December 2013 (Update):
- Armours no longer degrades from players taking damage from the desert heat or bugs in dark areas.
- hotfix 17 May 2013 (Update):
- Armour from Player Owned Ports no longer drop so many coins in dangerous PvP situations.
- patch 13 May 2013 (Update):
- Armour from Player Owned Ports now has a higher value when calculating which items are kept on death.
- patch 5 February 2013 (Update):
- Superior tetsu leggings are no longer providing more XP than they should when crafted.