Superior scrimshaw of cruelty
|Superior scrimshaw of cruelty|
|Release||11 December 2012 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||Yes|
|Backpack||Wear, Check charges|
|Equipped||Activate/Deactivate, Check charges|
|Ranged attacks deal increased damage. Lasts 4 hours.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The superior scrimshaw of cruelty is an item that can be made within a players' port workshop at level 92 Fletching once all 4 scroll pieces of Cruelty have been obtained in the Player-owned port minigame.
The scrimshaw can be activated on and off for a total of 4 hours after which it degrades to dust.
When equipped and activated, it adds +6.66% damage to all Ranged attacks.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|4,000 XP||-||3 (1.8s)||-|
|Must be performed at the Scrimshaw Crafter|
|Must have unlocked the relevant eastern scroll|
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|FAQ • docs|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 21 January 2019 (Update):
- The damage modifiers from damage enhancing scrimshaws, Berserker auras and the Metamorphosis ability are now calculated earlier. This means that bosses phase correctly when they reach their HP threshold and mechanics that rely on damage to progress (such as Telos' tendrils or Vorago's pushback phases (Phase 5 - Normal Mode, Phase 10/11 - Hard Mode)) will now take the additional damage from the modifiers into the equation.
- patch 20 August 2013 (Update):
- The listed coin cost from making a superior scrimshaw of cruelty has been removed.
- ninja 17 December 2013 (Update):
- A new activation animation has been added for scrimshaws.
- Players can now combine semi-used scrimshaws.