For other variants of this item, see inferior
Superior Zuriel's staff is a degradable tier 88 two-handed magic weapon. It is made by upgrading Zuriel's staff with an Ancient warriors' equipment patch. This increases its tier from 78 to 88, and makes it augmentable. This process is irreversible, and the upgraded item cannot be traded, even if it remains unused. The upgraded item retains the special attack of the base version. If lost in the Wilderness it drops as 1000 coins.
Superior Zuriel's staff degrades to dust over 100,000 charges of combat. It cannot be repaired, and when it runs out of charges it vanishes. Additionally, using the weapon's special attack will drain 100 charges, or 0.1% of maximum charge.
The Zuriel's staff special attack, Miasmic Barrage
Zuriel's staff has a special attack called Miasmic Barrage. It consumes 100% adrenaline and 100 charges on the staff (0.1% of maximum charge). A magic attack is launched at the opponent,
- blasting a 3x3 AoE attack dealing up to 200% ability damage per target (0.1% charge is spent per target hit).
- reduces their attack speed by a tick for 15 seconds
- halves their adrenaline gain for 15 seconds
This makes the special attack most useful for legacy dueling to delay attacks taken, though in most circumstances the small duration makes the change insignificant.
The damage dealt by this special attack will be increased while under the effects of Sunshine and Metamorphosis ultimate abilities, although due to the low damage output for an ultimate ability and the fact it requires 100% adrenaline to use, it isn't efficient to use the aforementioned ultimate abilities to increase this special attack's damage.
Superior Zuriel's staff
|? XP edit||-||?||-|
| Crafting level||1|
| Members only|
|Ancient warriors' equipment patch||1||11,933,446||11,933,446|
Comparison with other magical weapons[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- update 21 November 2016 (Update):
- The Miasmic Barrage special attack has been added to superior and augmented superior Zuriel's staves.
- Every additional target hit by the special attack will drain the weapons item charge by 0.1%. It is unknown whether this is intended or not.