Superior gem-finding scrimshaw
|Superior gem-finding scrimshaw|
|Release||11 December 2012 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||Yes|
|Backpack||Wear, Check charges|
|Equipped||Activate/Deactivate, Check charges|
|+3% geode chance when mining. Lasts 4 hours.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The superior gem-finding scrimshaw is an item that can be made within a player's port workshop at level 90 Fletching once all 4 scroll pieces of Gem Finding have been retrieved from the Player-owned port minigame, requiring 2 Ancient bones.
The scrimshaw can be activated on and off for a total of 4 hours after which it degrades to dust.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|4,000 XP||-||3 (1.8s)||-|
|Must be performed at the Scrimshaw Crafter|
|Must have unlocked the relevant eastern scroll|
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|FAQ • docs|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 17 December 2013 (Update):
- A new activation animation has been added for scrimshaws.
- Players can now combine semi-used scrimshaws.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Prior to the Mining & Smithing rework, the effect was:
- When equipped and activated, it offers a chance of finding uncut diamonds, uncut dragonstones, and uncut onyx gems while Mining, and also allows dragonstone and onyx to be found on a successful mining swing that yields an ore. High level rocks have a greater chance to yield these, though lower level rocks can be mined faster, nearly providing the same amount of gems per scrimshaw.