Superior Death Lotus chestplate
|Superior Death Lotus chestplate|
|Release||11 December 2012 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||No|
|Clothing fit for the deadliest of assassins.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The Superior Death Lotus chestplate is ranged body armour made in the Player-owned Ports minigame. They require 85 Defence to wear, and at 90 Crafting to make in the port's workshop, using 100 lacquer and giving 30,000 Crafting experience.
Wearing any four (or more) of a superior Death Lotus armour set (including augmented parts, but not weapons) grants a passive ability, Death Knot, which gives a chance to obtain a ports resource crate when defeating an opponent.
The Superior Death Lotus chestplate lasts for 72,000 charges of combat (a minimum of 12 hours) before degrading and requiring repair. It can be repaired by a Repair NPC or at a player-owned house armour stand for coins, or at the Port workbench using Lacquer. A full recharge costs:
- Repair NPCs: 2,400,000 coins
- Armour stand: 1,200,000 coins (at 99 Smithing with a Smithing cape)
- Ports workbench: 50 lacquer
Upon death, this item will appear under your gravestone and if killed in wilderness it will turn into 1,800,000 coins for the killing player regardless of charge.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|85||72,000 charges||85||Tank armour|
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 1.7%||PvP: 5.1%|
|FAQ • docs|
Repair cost[edit | edit source]
The base repair cost of the Superior Death Lotus chestplate when completely degraded to 0.0% item charge is 2,400,000 coins. It can be repaired by:
- Bob - the axe seller in Lumbridge
- Tindel Marchant - the weapon and armour repairman at Port Khazard
- Dunstan - the smith in Burthorpe
- Squire - in the workshop area of the Void Knights' Outpost
If it is only partially degraded the cost of a full repair is multiplied by the percentage of item charge that needs to be repaired to produce the current repair cost.
template = Calculator:Template/Smithing/Armour stand form = repairForm result = repairResult param = level|Crafting level (1-106)|1|int|1-106|| param = charge|Item Charge|0.0|number|0.0-100.0|| param = cost|cost|2400000|hidden|||
|The result will appear here when you submit the form.|
Creation[edit | edit source]
|Unlock the Death Lotus chestplate scroll in your player owned ports|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Ranged armour|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||1.0%|
|3 × Silent components||Always|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 17 December 2013 (Update):
- Armours no longer degrades from players taking damage from the desert heat or bugs in dark areas.
- hotfix 17 May 2013 (Update):
- Armour from Player Owned Ports no longer drop so many coins in dangerous PvP situations.
- patch 13 May 2013 (Update):
- Armour from Player Owned Ports now has a higher value when calculating which items are kept on death.
Ranged body armour