|Release date||24 August 2015 (Update)|
|Drain rate||100 points per minute (1 point per 0.6 seconds)|
|Effect||While active logs are burned for experience, smelting is 0.6 seconds faster and smithing a low or medium heat item acts as a medium or high heat item.|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Superheat Form is a Seren Prayer unlocked upon completion of The Light Within. Superheat Form requires level 91 Prayer to use. It automatically burns logs while Woodcutting, makes smelting ores (including corrupted ore) 1 game tick faster, and makes smithing a low or medium heat item act as a medium or high heat item. Logs withdrawn or picked up will not be burned and will not yield any experience.
Superheat Form works with the ring of fire, flame gloves, brawling gloves (FM) and the reborn phoenix familiar. It does not speed up making jewellery at furnaces, as those are created with the Crafting skill.
Superheat form doesn't burn logs gathered from divine tree locations.
Prayer drain and restoration[edit | edit source]
From best to worst, below are some noteworthy items commonly used in conjunction with the prayer to counteract the drain rate.
- Orthen furnace core negates all prayer drain with the prayer active
- Grace of the elves halves the drain rate to 50 points per minute, or 0 points per minute if the Dark Facet of Grace is unlocked
- Ancient elven ritual shard more than upkeeps prayer drain, thus counteracting the drain
- Prayer renewal or restoration potion variants completely counteract the drain rate
Achievements[edit | edit source]
- Superhot ( 25) – Excavate in the Infernal Source while having the Superheat Form curse active.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 2 November 2020 (Update):
- patch 7 January 2019 (Update):
- Superheat form no longer automatically smelts ore when mining. Instead, it reduces the time taken to smelt bars, and increases the amount by which heat speeds up smithing.
- patch 6 March 2017 (Update):
- ninja 16 January 2017 (Update):
- patch 26 September 2016 (Update):
- Prevented curly roots from being incinerated by Superheat Form without the required Firemaking level.
- patch 6 June 2016 (Update):
- The effect of the spell Intercept no longer works from over 16-tiles away.
- patch 7 March 2016 (Update):
- ninja 21 September 2015 (Update):
- Superheat Body messages will now only display if chat messages are not filtered.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Superheat Form preventing Golden Rocks has been fixed.