The super melee potion is a six-dose combination potion that can be made at level 81 Herblore after unlocking the recipe. It is made by combining a super attack (4), super defence (4) and super strength (4) into a crystal flask, giving 281.3 experience.
The recipe for this potion can be found inside Daemonheim while Dungeoneering. After finding the recipe, bring it to Lady Meilyr and pay 150,000 coins to permanently unlock the ability to make super melee.
A dose of super melee has all the effects of its ingredients, boosting Attack, Strength and Defence by 12% of the level, plus 2.
Making a super melee potion, giving it to Lady Meilyr and claiming the melee XP lamp is a requirement for both the completionist cape and master quest cape.
Super melee potion (6)
|281.3 XP||-||2 (1.2s) / 1 (0.6s) [r 1]||53,234|
| Herblore level||81|
| Members only|
|Super attack (4)||1||4,416||4,416|
|Super strength (4)||1||26,329||26,329|
|Super defence (4)||1||12,268||12,268|
- ^ When mixing a single potion
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- ninja 21 September 2020 (Update):
- 1 dose to 5 dose Juju Flasks and Combination Potions that weren't previously tradeable have been made tradeable player-to-player.
- This only applies to Juju or Combination Potions which were already tradeable at 6 doses.
- patch 8 June 2015 (Update):
- A typo in the examine text of the super melee potion (5) has been fixed.