Sunfury Armour (Tier 1)
|Sunfury Armour (Tier 1)|
|Release date||29 September 2016 (Update)|
|These cosmetics will not display |
in PvP-enabled areas.
|Infobox • Talk page|
The Sunfury Armour (Tier 1) is a set of cosmetic overrides unlocked with solar flares collected from Treasure Hunter or by training Divination during 29 September to 3 October 2016. It can be upgraded into Sunfury Armour (Tier 2) with gems of aspiration or by wearing it while training Prayer (not including cremation and using the Hefin Agility Course while the Voice of Seren is active in the Hefin Clan district).
The Sunfury Armour can be easily upgraded by using the Bone crusher to automatically bury bones. Unlike training the Lunarfury Armour and gathering skilling outfit fragments, there is no 5 minute delay after login to train the Sunfury Armour. It is possible to world hop after a kill to quickly upgrade to the Sunfury Armour (Tier 2). Using this method, the maximum of 35,000 can be trained in under 5 hours.
Players can also obtain a random piece of the armour from Vic's Store for 200 credits. These will automatically unlock the Tier 2 form if Tier 2 has been achieved.
The pack consists of:
- Sunfury Helm (Tier 1), created with 8,000 solar flares
- Sunfury Chest (Tier 1), created with 10,000 solar flares
- Sunfury Legs (Tier 1), created with 8,000 solar flares
- Sunfury Gauntlets (Tier 1), created with 4,000 solar flares
- Sunfury Boots (Tier 1), created with 4,000 solar flares
- Sunfury Shield (Tier 1), created with 10,000 solar flares
- Sunfury Cape (Tier 1), created with 10,000 solar flares
The full set can be combined for a total of 54,000 solar flares.
One of the above overrides is required to be active for Prayer training to count towards the 35,000 total required points, and 50 points are given every 5 minutes. The training need not be continuous: one can simply bury a set of bones every 5 minutes to gain points. Alternatively, you may hop worlds and bury bones without having to wait for every 5 minutes.
Gaining points prompts the message
Achieving 35,000 points prompts the message
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 28 January 2019 (Update):
- Players with the physical items of the outfit have had them removed and unlocked in the wardrobe.