A player converts a pouch into summoning scrolls.
Summoning scrolls are used to invoke special moves of familiars within the Summoning skill. These scrolls are created by using Summoning pouches on an obelisk. Each pouch will transform into 10 scrolls (the XP in the table is per pouch not per scroll). When a special move is used, the "Special moves" points will be reduced a certain number (see below) and the player will receive additional summoning XP.
Summoning scrolls can be automatically used by the familiar by using their respective scrolls on them to store up to 500 scrolls, and then setting the autofire rate by right-clicking the familiar's summoning points bar in the Follower Details interface. A 0 indicates never, and 1-15 indicates an interval from when available to quite slowly.
The update history project
is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here
for how to help out!
- patch 6 November 2017 (Update):
- Every Summoning scroll now has a tooltip of what the effect is.
- ninja 2 February 2015 (Update):
- The Enlightenment scroll time out message now appears in red.
- patch 14 January 2013 (Update):
- Players will no longer make more summoning scrolls than intended.
- patch 1 February 2011 (Update):}
- Familiars will no longer change target when using Summoning scrolls.
- patch 9 November 2010 (Update):
- Summoning scrolls have had their inventory images fixed so the icons show in all circumstances.