Summoning scrolls are used to invoke special moves of familiars within the Summoning skill. These scrolls are created by using Summoning pouches on an obelisk. Each pouch will transform into 10 scrolls (the XP in the table is per pouch not per scroll). When a special move is used, the "Special moves" points will be reduced a certain number (see below) and the player will receive additional summoning XP.
Summoning scrolls can be automatically used by the familiar by using their respective scrolls on them to store up to 500 scrolls, and then setting the autofire rate by right-clicking the familiar's summoning points bar in the Follower Details interface. A 0 indicates never, and 1-15 indicates an interval from when available to quite slowly.
Summoning scrolls[edit | edit source]
Dungeoneering scrolls[edit | edit source]
Ancient Summoning scrolls[edit | edit source]
|Level||Image||Scroll||Familiar(s)||Experience||Special move points||GE Price|
|45||Soul Food scroll||Hellhound||Unknown||Unknown||Unknown||6,292|
|50||Straight Flush scroll||Waterfiend||Unknown||Unknown||Unknown||2,387|
|73||Blood Siphon scroll||Blood reaver||Unknown||Unknown||Unknown||11,734|
|75||Hammer Rock scroll||Gargoyle||Unknown||Unknown||Unknown||6,138|
|85||Abyssal Block scroll||Abyssal demon||Unknown||Unknown||Unknown||3,737|
|90||Crit-i-Kal scroll||Kal'gerion demon||Unknown||Unknown||Unknown||10,343|
|96||Death From Above scroll||Ripper Demon||Unknown||Unknown||Unknown||4,749|
See also[edit | edit source]
- Summoning scrolls calculator - for calculating the profit/loss of making Summoning scrolls
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 11 December 2012 (Update):
- The Make-X interface now correctly works when creating summoning scrolls.
- patch 1 February 2011 (Update):}
- Familiars will no longer change target when using Summoning scrolls.
- patch 9 November 2010 (Update):
- Summoning scrolls have had their inventory images fixed so the icons show in all circumstances.