Strong smelting urn (r)
|Strong smelting urn (r)|
|Release||15 February 2011 (Update)|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|This will collect metal scraps when I smelt bars at or below Smithing level 70.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The strong smelting urn (r) is created by using a fire rune on a Strong smelting urn (nr). It can be used to collect scraps while smelting (or superheating) bars that require level 70 Smithing or lower (besides gold and silver). Once it starts to get filled, it becomes a Strong smelting urn.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|0 XP||1 XP||1 (0.6s) [recipe 1]||-|
|Strong smelting urn (nr)||1||278||278|
- ^ All items are finished at once.
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Default disassembly items|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 26 January 2015 (Update):
- Unfired and unstarted runed urns can now be stored in a beast of burden.
- patch 11 December 2013 (Update):
- The right amount of runes are now removed when adding them to urns, whilst having a follower that can store additional urns.