Strong farming urn (r)
|Strong farming urn (r)|
|Release||24 July 2017 (Update)|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|This will collect crop cuttings when I gather yields requiring Farming level 72 or below.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The strong farming urn (r) is created by using a nature rune on a strong farming urn (nr). It can be used to collect crop cuttings while farming plants that require level 72 Farming or lower. Once it starts to get filled, it becomes a Strong farming urn. You get 1,100 farming experience when you teleport the urn to Ernie.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|0 XP||1 XP||1 (0.6s) [r 1]||-|
|Strong farming urn (nr)||1||1,809||1,809|
- ^ All items are finished at once.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 26 January 2015 (Update):
- Unfired and unstarted runed urns can now be stored in a beast of burden.
- patch 11 December 2013 (Update):
- The right amount of runes are now removed when adding them to urns, whilst having a follower that can store additional urns.