Strange rock (Farming)
|Release||3 March 2010 (Update)|
|Destroy||You will need to practice your non-combat skills to regain a piece of rock.|
|Backpack||Look at, Destroy|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|A rock found while harvesting produce.|
|Item ID||15546, 15547|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Strange rocks obtained by training Farming are part of the Dahmaroc statue. Two strange rocks from each skill are required to complete the statue, which can be built once per week. Strange rocks may be stored inside a statue collection bag.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
- Harvesting/planting vegetables, hops, herbs, flowers, bushes, fruit trees and calquat trees
- Planting seeds or saplings
- Gathering produce from animals at the player-owned farm
- Cleaning out the droppings in the pens or turning the manure mound on the player-owned farm
- Raking weeds from patches
- Foraging mushroom clusters in The Arc
The fastest way to receive these rocks is to do a standard herb/allotment run using supercompost on every patch. Wield magic secateurs or have them added to your tool belt when harvesting. If players have completed the hard Falador Tasks, it is also advisable to plant white lilies at all flower patches to protect their allotments.
The Mushroom clusters on the uncharted isles also works, but might take a long time to get the second rock.
Update history[edit | edit source]
|Replica statue pieces|