|Release||2 February 2004 (Update)|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|Found on strange plants that grow around Karamja.|
|Exchange||1,207 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The strange fruit is an item that can be eaten to recover 60% run energy and cures poison if the player is poisoned. It is useful in the last stage of Desert Treasure to replace antipoison potions when running in the pyramid and also in Monkey Madness when running to Zooknock (to obtain a monkey greegree).
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
The strange fruit can only be obtained in three ways:
- By picking it from strange plants found in Brimhaven.
- By collecting it from a stranger plant familiar, which forages these fruits.
- A drop from Chaos Elemental.
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
|Chaos Elemental P2P||305||1–6||Common|
|Chaos Elemental F2P||305||6||Uncommon|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Default disassembly items|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The strange fruit was originally a reward from a Random Event removed by the Random Event update on 25 February 2009.
- Before the Random Event update, the examine text was "I wonder what this tastes like?".
- When eaten, the text reads: "It tastes great; some of your run energy is restored!"
- Strange fruit is analogous to the real-life fig.