|Release||25 November 2019 (Update)|
|High alch||600 coins|
|Low alch||400 coins|
|Do not drink, aim away from face, keep away from eyes and small children. If substance gets in eyes, face, hands, or mouth, wash away with cold water.|
|Exchange||717 coins (info)|
|Fresh Start Worlds|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
A sticky bomb is a bomb potion that can be thrown to create a 3x3 area for 6 seconds which binds monsters standing in it. The bind lasts 6 seconds. The bomb has no effect on other players. It can be made at level 101 Herblore in a bomb vial using primal extract, beak snot, dinosaur claws, and a clean cadantine. Using a bomb consumes it.
At level 103 Herblore the recipe is improved, which reduces the time taken to make the bomb. At level 105 it is further improved, reducing the number of beak snot and dinosaur claws required from 2 to 1 of each.
Binding monsters with these bombs causes them to become aggressive to you, unless the monster is immune to it, in which case the monster is neither bound nor becomes aggressive. The cast range of all bombs is 10 tiles. Once the bind expires, the monster will be able to move again, though bind immunity only works until it makes next step. This means that if a new sticky bomb is applied immediately after the previous bind expires, the monster will be bound once it takes a step.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|1,000 XP||-||3 (1.8s)||717|
|1,000 XP||-||2 (1.2s)||717|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Potions and flasks|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||0.0%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 14 March 2022 (Update):
- Herblore Bombs
- Increased max throw range to 10 tiles.
- Updated the 'Throw' option to use on an active target.
- Improved the 'Use' functionality:
- When used from the Backpack you can now target ground coordinates.
- The bombs can now be thrown at an NPC more consistently, which notably fixes issues with large bosses that are surrounded by blocking (e.g. Astellarn and Raksha).
- When dragging a bomb to the bar you'll now be able to choose the interaction mode you wish to use.
- This will allow you to use key binds for both the 'Throw' and 'Use' options.
- Herblore Bombs
- patch 3 August 2020 (Update):
- It's no longer possible to use a 'bomb' on a banker NPC - instead the player is now asked how many bombs they would like to deposit.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The examine text recalls warning labels on common household cleaners.
Primal extract potions