Steel track 100%
|Steel track 100%|
|Release||8 March 2011 (Update)|
|A full bit of track.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Steel track 100% is made when you combine steel track 80% with steel ties on an anvil underground in the Artisans' Workshop, requiring 60 Smithing and giving 25 experience. It can either be deposited in one of the carts, or laid in one of the nearby tunnels. The entire process of completing one steel track, as well clicking 'lay track' in the tunnel for the extra experience provides 145 experience points.
The easiest way to do this:
- Take 28 pieces of steel ingot i (Track) (1 full inventory) from the steel ingot tray, and smith 14 each of steel rails and steel base plates on the anvil directly north of you.
- Combine those into the steel track 40% using the anvil, and take 14 more steel ingots. (Use the anvil to do this)
- Smith steel spikes with the 14 ingots on the anvil, and then complete a steel track 60%.
- Take 14 more ingots, and smith steel joints using the anvil and then create 14 steel track 80%.
- Grab 14 more ingots and smith steel ties with the anvil - combining those with the steel track 80% to give you steel track 100%.
- Take the 14 steel track 100% and lay them in one of the 3 tunnels on the opposite side of the room for extra experience.
Note: Do not leave the track making area or else you will lose all of the track you have made without the extra experience.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|25 XP||-||4 (2.4s)||-|
|Steel track 80%||1||N/A||-|
Update history[edit | edit source]