Unfinished steel bolts are steel bolts before feathers are added. These bolts are made by using a steel bar with an anvil with level 20 Smithing. Each bar makes 50 unfinished bolts, gives 75 Smithing experience per bar, requiring 300 progress to complete. 46 Fletching is required to attach feathers to make them into steel bolts. Steel bolts are fletched 10 at a time and give 3.5 Fletching experience per bolt, or 35 experience per set of 10 bolts made.
At current Grand Exchange prices, making 50 unfinished bolts out of a steel bar will earn the player 1,055 coins (14.07 per XP), without bonus experience.
Steel bolts (unf) ×50
|75 XP||-||Varies [recipe 1]||2,050|
| Smithing level||20|
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 8 February 2016 (Update):
- Steel bolts (unf) can now be disassembled.
- ninja 12 January 2015 (Update):
- There is now a left-click 'Feather' option on unfinished bolts.