Steel arrowheads are items that can be made at 20 Smithing, granting 75 smithing experience per steel bar, requiring 300 progress to complete. They can be fletched into steel arrows at level 30 Fletching when used with headless arrows, which are made by using arrow shafts with feathers, granting 75 Fletching experience per 15 arrows made.
Steel arrowheads ×75
|75 XP||-||Varies [recipe 1]||1,200|
| Smithing level||20|
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
There is an arrowhead spawn in the northeast corner of the Earth warrior room in level 13 Wilderness in the Edgeville Dungeon.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 8 February 2016 (Update):
- Steel arrowheads can now be disassembled.
- ninja 12 January 2015 (Update):
- There is now a left-click 'Tip' option on all arrow heads, bolt tips and dart tips.