Statue of Rhiannon
|Statue of Rhiannon|
|Release||22 September 2014 (Update)|
|Actions||• Add to|
|Examine||• An empty plinth for a statue.
• A few bits. • A statue starting to take shape. • A partially completed statue. • An almost completed statue.• A completed statue of a cursed Second Age elf mage.
|Object ID||92416, 92417, 92418, 92419, 92420, 92421, 92422, 92423, 92424, 92425, 92426, 92427, 92428, 92429, 92430, 92431, 92432, 92433, 92434|
|doc • Talk page|
Collecting golden rocks and completing the statue requires access to Prifddinas, which requires completion of the elf quest series. Players also need at least level 75 in all Prifddinas-related skills to begin collecting golden rocks.
The rocks must be added in pairs, and can be stored in the statue collection bag. The chance to get the second rock for a skill is reduced if the last rock obtained was also from the same skill. Adding pairs of golden rocks changes the description, which appears when the statue is examined.
- 0 pairs added: An empty plinth for a statue.
- 1-2 pairs added: A few bits.
- 3-8 pairs added: A statue starting to take shape.
- 9-11 pairs added: A partially completed statue.
- 12-15 pairs added: An almost completed statue.
Building the statue once is a requirement for obtaining the completionist cape.
In the Max Guild, there is a second statue that is a replica. Every time the player completes the statue in the Tower of Voices, one part is added to the statue in the Max Guild. Completing the statue in the Max Guild (32 times in the Tower of Voices) is a requirement for the trimmed completionist cape. This will also unlock the title [Name] the Statuesque. This can be checked using Quick Chat for the number of times it is completed. The counter stops at 33, and subsequent attempts at completion will only show as 33.
If asking Auron about the statue, she tells you the legends of the statue and reveals that the statue is not a statue, but the actual elf Rhiannon. The legend tells she was friends with a human boy in her childhood and they played together with magic runes. Over time, however, the supply of the runes depleted, causing Rhiannon and the boy to argue over how to use them. They battled and then "the story falls apart": some versions say that Rhiannon was victorious and turned the human man into stone, while other versions claim that the human won and used his newest spell to turn Rhiannon into gold.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Similar to the Dahmaroc statue, adding pairs of golden rocks gives experience in the related skill. Experience in combat skills may be allocated to Defence or Constitution instead.
The formula is , where x is the skill level. This is 20% more than the experience from Dahmaroc statue.
template = Template:Rhiannon calc form = shf result = shr param = 1|Skill's Level||int|1-120 param = isvirtual|Virtual Level?|true|check
|Calculator is loading...|
|0 Experience Points|
Obtaining the rocks[edit | edit source]
Rocks can be obtained through most normal skilling methods in any given skill, including skilling in a clan citadel and using portable skilling stations. In general, skills give a chance at obtaining a golden rock per animation, regardless of the material being gathered or worked. For example, in gathering skills such as fishing, trout and rocktail have the same chances for giving rocks.
For a full list of methods to obtain specific rocks, see the page on golden rocks. For recommendations on the best methods for obtaining specific rocks, see the strategies subpage of the Shattered Heart article.
Achievement[edit | edit source]
- Rhian in Gold - The Original ( 50) – Fully build the statue of Rhiannon in the Tower of Voices at least once.
- Who Will Be Her Lover? ( 75) – Complete the replica statue of Rhiannon in the Max Guild garden.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 12 August 2019 (Update):
- The Statue of Rhiannon will now consistently display for players who have fully completed it.
- patch 21 January 2019 (Update):
- ninja 5 January 2015 (Update):
- Players can now check how many times they have completed the statue of Rhiannon at both the Max Guild and in the Tower of Voices.
|Replica statue pieces|
|Distraction and Diversions locations (Lite)|