Statue of Queen Glarial (God Statues)
|Statue of Queen Glarial|
|Release||10 November 2014 (Update)|
|Object ID||93237, 93238, 93239, 93240, 93241|
|doc • Talk page|
A statue of Queen Glarial can be made from any of the five rough stone blocks available during the God Statues Distraction & Diversion. If the statue is made in Prifddinas, players will be able to pray at it and will receive Prayer experience. If the statue is made anywhere else, players will be able to fight a fanatic and receive Slayer. In the latter case, players can click on the statue in order to escape the fight.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 26 October 2020 (Update):
- God Statue and Strange Rock Statue interfaces no longer interfere with the size of the chat window when opened.
- patch 8 January 2018 (Update):
- The ground in the instance of the Lumbridge God Statue has been fixed.
- ninja 18 January 2016 (Update):
- Players no longer need to run around the God Statue after building it in Prifddinas.