Additionally, if the mouse is hovered over a skill, the current experience in that particular skill is displayed, the experience needed for the next level is shown and the target level and progress bar is shown. If the link is clicked, the interface displays a menu which provides the milestones which can be achieved in that skill.
After level 99, players can toggle the ability to show "virtual levels", which counts achievements past 99 up to 125 for non-Dungeoneering skills. They can also toggle to display a symbol next to the skills icon, with gold being level 120, and blue being 200 million experience.
Virtual level icons[edit | edit source]
Max level skills[edit | edit source]
The following icons can be chosen to be shown on skills that have reached maximum virtual level (120 for standard skills and 150 for elite skills):
Max experience skills[edit | edit source]
The following icons can be chosen to be shown on skills that have reached the experience cap (200 million experience):
History[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Skills screen in 2006 that lasted about a day before being reverted to previous
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 29 April 2019 (Update):
- Added colour indicators on skills that are increased or reduced on the skills tab.
- patch 12 October 2015 (Update):
- Skill level tooltip size - when shown with virtual levelling active and the skill either boosted or drained - has been altered.
- patch 25 September 2013 (Update):
- Bonus XP has now been recoloured to green on the Statistics interface tooltip to make it stand out and avoid confusion with remaining XP.
- patch 10 September 2013 (Update):
- The Total XP tooltip now displays correctly.
- Player's total levels on free-to-play worlds are now calculated correctly.
- patch 13 August 2013 (Update):
- The skill total and level tooltips no longer stay present on other interfaces when switching between them.
- patch 28 November 2012 (Update):
- Opening a stats interface and the player loyalty store at the same time no longer causes the top-level interface to go blank.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Occasionally, upon switching to the stats page a player's stats briefly display themselves as many being over the limit of 99. The total level when this happens is 1337 or "leet".