Stand and Deliver
|Stand and Deliver|
|Deliver a pizza to a hungry highwayman.|
|Release date||5 November 2018 (Update)|
|Subcategory||Just for Fun|
|Infobox • Infobox talk page|
Upon giving the pizza to the highwayman he will respond, "That looks absolutely delicious! Thank you!". Attempting to give any other pizzas will yield the following responses:
- If a plain pizza is given, the highwayman will respond, "Bit too plain, don't you think? Could it come with some chicken maybe?"
- If a meat pizza is given, the highwayman will respond, "Tasty and filling but I want something with fruit on it."
- If an anchovy pizza is given, the highwayman will respond, "You dare give me this vile creation?! I'd rather eat a burnt pizza!"
- If a pineapple pizza is given, the highwayman will respond, "Mmmm, I do like pineapple pizza but there is a tastier fruit and it's missing a bit of crunch."
- If a burnt pizza is given, the highwayman will respond, "You can't even call this food, it's burnt to charcoal!"
Players who wish to complete You Wanna Pizza Me? concurrently are recommended to make a second banana pizza, as the whole pizza will be given to the highwayman.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- update 2 November 2020 (Update):
- Previously it shared its name with My Way or the Highway. But that achievement was renamed.
- patch 19 November 2018 (Update):
- Pizzas can now be delivered to all highwaymen. Previously the achievement worked on all highwaymen except the one near the Crafting Guild.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The achievement name is a reference to the phrase that the highwayman uses.