|Stamina potion (1)|
|Release||8 July 2019 (Update)|
|High alch||66 coins|
|Low alch||44 coins|
|1 dose of stamina potion.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Stamina potions can be made at level 77 Herblore. They will temporarily raise the player's Agility level by 6, as well as restoring energy to 100% every three seconds for 6 minutes, similar to the effects of the salt-water spring and Ogre flask (salt water).
Stamina potions are created by mixing a three-dose super energy potion into an unfinished arbuck potion. This gives 175 Herblore experience. Unlike with most potions, the scroll of cleansing effect saves the unfinished potion instead of the other ingredient (super energy).
This potion is useful while training Agility, as it reduces the player's chance to fail an obstacle. It can also be used to pass a shortcut the player does not have the level for.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|Super energy (3)||1||5,515||5,515|
|Arbuck potion (unf)||1||7,644||7,644|
Flask[edit | edit source]
Production costs[edit | edit source]
The data in this table is based on the Grand Exchange prices of the potion's ingredients. It is accurate assuming all tradeable ingredients are bought off the Grand Exchange.
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Potions and flasks|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||3.4%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 22 July 2019 (Update):
- Lantadyme incense sticks now correctly work with the new stamina potion.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The 4-dose stamina potion is called "Stamina (4)", while the other doses are called "Stamina potion (x)".
- Unlike other potions mixed from completed potions, the stamina potion uses an unfinished potion as a secondary, rather than a herb.
- The Old School RuneScape version of stamina potions were released 5 years prior being added to RuneScape 3.