Squire Asrol is the squire of Sir Vyvin. He managed to lose his master's blurite sword while transporting it from Lumbridge to Falador. The sword in question was a family heirloom, passed down through five generations of Vyvins. Fearing his master's reaction and the ensuing trouble, he begged a passing adventurer to help him, directing them towards Reldo in Varrock for information about the Imcando dwarves. He also told the adventurer where to find a picture of the sword. The adventurer gave him a replacement sword that looked identical, much to his relief.
He also serves as the taskmaster for the hard and elite Falador Tasks, handing out the Falador shield 3/4 and some antique lamps. He is also the solution to an anagram for a hard clue scroll.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
- 17 October 2012 (Update):
- Renamed from "Squire" to "Squire Asrol".
- patch 14 December 2010 (Update):
- The Falador squire will now talk about the Falador Task rewards.
- patch 9 June 2009 (Update):
- The Squire will no longer talk about the Falador Achievement Diary on a free world.
- He confuses the antique lamps rewarded for completing the Falador tasks with various household items, such as an old teapot and gravy jugs
- He and Commander Jaycliff are the only two members of the White Knight Order shown in-game whose names are not a play on words.
- ^ Squire Asrol, "The Knight's Sword", RuneScape. "No. I was carrying it for him all the way from where he had it stored in Lumbridge. It must have slipped from my pack during the trip, and you know what people are like these days… someone will have just picked it up and kept it for themselves."
- ^ Squire Asrol, "The Knight's Sword", RuneScape. "The thing is, this sword is a family heirloom. It has been passed down trough Vyvin's family for five generations!"