Squeal of Fortune/Promotions/2013
- 1 Magic Notepaper
- 2 Herblore Madness!
- 3 Summoning Spirit Gems
- 4 Skill Outfit Bonanza
- 5 Protean Planks & Construction XP
- 6 Life and Death
- 7 Diviner's outfits, lamps and fallen stars
- 8 Grinning Idols
- 9 Mine Blowing
- 10 Golden Chinchompa
- 11 Lucky Clover
- 12 Shaman Gear
- 13 Five new Slayer masks!
- 14 Crown of Seasons
- 15 The Lamp of the Djinn
- 16 Exquisite Weapons
- 17 Alchemist's Amulet Returns
- 18 Fiesta de Guerreros
- 19 Starlight items
- 20 New super rares
- 21 Super-rare a day
- 22 Samid's gloves
- 23 Warband armour
- 24 Slayer masks
- 25 Feast for Guthix
- 26 Valentine Yelps
- 27 Ramokee Outfit & D&D Tokens
- 28 Cash bags
- 29 Summoning Wheel
- 30 Crazy Construction!
20 - 27 December
- The addition of magic notepaper to the Squeal of Fortune.
13 - 16 December
- The addition of Magic vials of water to the Squeal of Fortune.
6 - 9 December
- The addition of spirit gems; with the spirit diamonds, spirit dragonstones and spirit onyxes being only obtainable from Squeal of Fortune.
29 November - 2 December
- November 29th: Artisan's outfit and Sous chef's outfit
- November 30th: Blacksmith's outfit and First Age outfit
- December 1st: Botanist's outfit and Shaman's outfit
- December 2nd: All six outfits
22 November - 25 November
- Protean planks
- Twice the chance of winning any kind of planks
- Triple construction experience from lamps
8 November - 18 November
- Tormented mask of Icthlarin and Starved mask of Amascut
- Relics of Icthlarin and Amascut
- 50% bonus experience from Prayer and Slayer lamps.
1 November - 4 November
- Diviner's outfit added to Squeal of Fortune
- Increased chance of winning Diviner's outfit during the event
- Introduction of Fallen stars and Bright fallen stars to Squeal of Fortune, which replaced Pendants of Skill
- Recharge gems removed from Squeal of Fortune
18 October - 28 October
Grinning idols: ancient relics uncovered by archaeology, broken into pieces by the passage of time.... and rich in XP for multiple skills. Pick them up on the Squeal of Fortune from Friday 18th of October!
4 October - 14 October
Birthright of the Dwarves - the latest Grandmaster quest - was released this week, so now's the perfect time to celebrate all things dwarven and boost your Mining and Smithing XP with the Squeal of Fortune!
6 September - 16 September
1) Visit the Squeal of Fortune. 2) Win a golden chinchompa. 3) Lovingly raise it. 4) ???? 5) Profit.
30 August - 2 September
Boost your XP, get bonus gold, and seize the chance to claim a rare lucky item with lucky clover necklaces, this weekend on the Squeal of Fortune!
16 August - 26 August
Channel the power of the spirit wolf and boost your Summoning XP gain with your very own shaman's outfit, available from Friday the 16th of August on the Squeal of Fortune!
12 July - 21 July
Five more Slayer masks are heading to the Squeal of Fortune from the 12th of July, and this week is your best chance of picking them up.
28 June - 8 July
A brand new tradeable rare item - the Crown of Seasons - can be made with items collected in-game and on the Squeal of Fortune between the 28th of June and the 8th of July.
14 June - 24 June
From tonight, collect lamps parts, trade them with other players to complete your collection and receive XP in all 25 skills - all this coming week on Squeal of Fortune.
31 May - 3 June
A range of brand new weapons - each designed specially to look truly exquisite.
5 May - 13 May
New Mexican-themed foods, along with increased chances for luchador masks and the limited sombrero is available.
26 April - 6 May
Starlight ore, blueprints, starborn diamonds, and starfury weapons available.
18 April - 22 April
Increased chances to win the new super rares.
9 April - 18 April
Increases the chance of winning ultra rare cosmetic items before permanently removing them from the Squeal of Fortune. All items temporarily rare unless otherwise noted.
9 April Tribal Tattoo 10 April Twisted Horns 11 April Mystic Tattoo 12 April Vile horns 13 April Flying Goblin Hat Curled Horns (uncommon) 14 April Swagger Stick Marauder Tattoo (uncommon) 15 April Arcane Tattoo 16 April Intricate Tattoo 17 April Long Horns 18 April Swag Bag
5 April - 8 April
Limited Samid's gloves available.
22 March - 28 March
Increased chance to win Slayer masks and Slayer XP lamps. 1.5x Slayer experience gained from XP lamps.
15 March - 18 March
Exclusive food platters available. Greater chance to win pieces of First age outfit and Coin of balance. Dragon bones added, and big bones are made more common. Double Prayer experience from XP lamps.
14 February - 25 February
Valentine hearts and chocolate candies available.
Increased chances[edit | edit source]
14 February, 22 February - 25 February
2 to 3 slots guaranteed to be valentine's items.
8 February - 11 February
Better chances of winning new 5-piece Ramokee outfit. D&D tokens made available again along with new ones for Sinkholes, God Statues, and universal daily-weekly-monthly tokens for use with any applicable D&D.
1 February - 4 February
For the occasion of cash bags being added to the Squeal of Fortune, they award double the coins.
25 January - 28 January
Shards replace gold prizes for double their worth in shards (except 200M prize), increased chance of getting Summoning crates, addition of various pouches normally unavailable on the Squeal of Fortune, and double Summoning experience from XP lamps.
18 January - 21 January
Greater chances of receiving Construction crates, double chance of winning planks, triple the Construction experience from XP lamps, and greater chance of receiving recharge gems.
|Exclusive rewards (Limited)|