Spring cleaner 2000
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Spring cleaner 2000|
|Release||27 April 2015 (Update)|
|Destroy||You can retrieve your spring cleaner from Diango.|
|Backpack||Operate, Wear, Check charges, Destroy|
|Equipped||Operate, Check charges|
|On death||Always kept outside dangerous area|
|A complicated gnomish device. Can break down selected item drops from NPCs into components, or bonus XP.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
The spring cleaner 2000 is a drop cleaner that can be upgraded from the spring cleaner. It requires 200 springs to upgrade, either via normal use or by instantly consuming them from the inventory (gaining no charges in the process). A further 400 springs (for 600 total) will upgrade the cleaner to the spring cleaner 3000. The cleaner has a maximum capacity of 250,000 springs.
The additional benefits the 2000 has over the base version are:
- Can be worn in the pocket slot
- Gives double the bonus experience in research mode
- Can high alchemise salvage.
For a detailed description and breakdown of the mechanics, see Spring cleaner#Mechanics.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Accuracy||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|FAQ • docs|
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
- patch 7 March 2022 (Update):
- The spring cleaner will now correctly disassemble high alchemy orikalkum salvage drops from Abyssal Slayer creatures.
- patch 21 January 2019 (Update):
- The Spring Cleaner will once again upgrade as it uses charges when high alching salvage.
- patch 7 January 2019 (Update):
- The spring cleaner has two new modes which can auto-alch and auto-dissassemble salvage drops.
- patch 18 May 2015 (Update):
- The dismantle preview for iron crossbows on the spring cleaner interface no longer shows copper ore.
- patch 11 May 2015 (Update):
- A clearer message is now given if the spring cleaner fails to break down part of an item.