Quick guide for Spirits of the Elid
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Awusah the Mayor in Nardah.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||
Players must be on the standard spellbook to complete this quest (or have Spellbook Swap available).
Getting started[edit | edit source]
- Head to Nardah (fairy ring dlq) and talk to Awusah the Mayor in the building east of the fountain.
- Head to the house north-east of the fountain and talk to Ghaslor the Elder. You should receive a Ballad.
- Head to the building that has a statuette plinth just west of Ghaslor's house and north of the fountain.
- Telegrab the ancestral key from the table.
- Search the north-west cupboards for some torn robes.
- Fix the top and bottom robes.
The Golems[edit | edit source]
Items needed: Rope, bow and arrows
- Head north, past the Dominion Tower until a waterfall is seen.
- There is a bronze arrow south-east of Dominion Tower and a shortbow north-east of it.
- Climb the waterfall.
- Equip the robes of elidinis and open the door.
- If the door will not open, talk to Ghaslor the Elder and attempt to open it again afterward.
- Head east to the three doors.
- Open the door, kill the golem, then clear the water channel for each room.
Door Golem Weakness Clear water channel via South White golem Stab Thieving East Grey golem Slash Using a pickaxe (tool belt works) North-east Black golem Crush Shoot target with bow and arrow
- Head north to the large area and talk to one of the spirits.
- Head back to Nardah. It is possible to be bugged when exiting the cave. To get out of the bug, simply use a Home Teleport spell.
The Genie[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Awusah the Mayor.
- Take the shoes next to the entrance door, go outside the house, then remove-sole from the shoes to obtain a sole.
- Head west from the Nardah General Store, past a camp of trainee adventurers and climb-down the crevice.
- Talk to the Genie , then talk again.
- Head back to Nardah and use the statuette on the plinth in the shrine room, north of the fountain.
- Optional: Pray at the statue for medium dessert task achievement Heathen Idle.
- Quest complete!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 2 quest points
- 8,000 experience
- 1,000 experience
- 1,000 experience
- Access to Nardah's fountain and shrine (praying at the statue will fill your life points, temporarily boost it, and restore your prayer points)
- Robe of Elidinis top and bottom
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
- Music unlocked
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Spirits of the Elid is directly required for the following quests/miniquests:
It is therefore an indirect requirement for the following quests and miniquests:
|Part 4 of the Desert quest series|