|Release||3 December 2013 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||Yes|
|Destroy||Are you sure you want to destroy your spirit gem? You cannot reclaim it.|
|On death||Always lost|
|This gem can be worn to give a 10% chance to save using a charm when creating familiars.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
A spirit sapphire is a Summoning spirit gem that can be obtained from single-charm dropping monsters, as a possible reward from Treasure Hunter, by opening oysters found in your player-owned house aquarium.
It gives a 10% chance to save a charm when it is worn while creating summoning pouches. By default it has 10 charges and one charge is lost for every pouch it saves a charm for. When all the charges are consumed, it breaks. This means that by default the Spirit sapphire will save you 10 charms.
Equipping a spirit sapphire will turn it into a spirit sapphire (a), which can be combined with other spirit sapphire (a) to consolidate many gems and stack charges, preventing the need for constantly re-equipping a new one each time the charges run out. Once converted to a spirit sapphire (a), it will no longer stack with regular spirit sapphires in the bank.
Additionally, 3 of them can be forged together to create one spirit emerald, resulting in a net loss of 10 possible charms, but a 20% chance to save a charm opposed to 10%.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Style||? (edit)||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Exchange rates[edit | edit source]
|Item||Spirit sapphires required|
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
|List of dropping monsters|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 17 September 2018 (Update):
- Activated spirit gems that have yet to use any charge can now be converted back into unactivated variants.
- ninja 11 May 2015 (Update):
- Messages when a spirit gem has run out of charges are now highlighted in red and are no longer filtered.
- ninja 15 September 2014 (Update):
- Players will now be able to combine multiple spirit gems into one gem providing the combined gems are of the same type. The maximum number of charges that can be held by each type of gem still remains the same once they have been combined.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Originally, the spirit sapphire was used to store 5 Uncharged Summoning pouches; however, this was changed in response to player feedback. All gems obtained before the update can be converted to the current version of that gem.
- Ideally, it will take 90 charms to exhaust a spirit sapphire. This is because saved charms get to roll again to be saved again, and so forth.
|Pouch holding (removed)|