|Release||5 December 2013 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||Yes|
|Destroy||Are you sure you want to destroy your spirit gem? You cannot reclaim it.|
|On death||Always kept|
|This gem can be worn to give a 60% chance to save using a charm when creating familiars.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
A spirit onyx is a Summoning spirit gem that can be obtained by combining 3 spirit dragonstones, as a possible reward from Treasure Hunter, by opening oysters found in your player-owned house aquarium.
It gives a 60% chance to save a charm when it is worn while creating summoning pouches. It has 60 charges and loses a charge for every pouch it saves a charm for. When all the charges are consumed, it breaks.
Equipping a spirit onyx will turn it into a spirit onyx (a), which can be combined with other spirit onyx (a) to consolidate many gems and stack charges, preventing the need for constantly re-equipping a new one each time the charges run out. Once converted to a spirit onyx (a), it will no longer stack with regular spirit onyx in the bank.
Combining these gems will consolidate the charges into one gem up to a maximum of 960 charges.
To maximise the amount of experience gained using a spirit onyx it is recommended to only use it while creating summoning pouches that use blue charms, as they yield the most experience.
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
|Piñata loot bag||N/A||1||Unknown|
|Summer piñata loot bag||N/A||1||Varies|
|Summer piñata loot bag (2018)||N/A||1||Varies|
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|FAQ • docs|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 17 September 2018 (Update):
- Activated spirit gems that have yet to use any charge can now be converted back into unactivated variants.
- ninja 11 May 2015 (Update):
- Messages when a spirit gem has run out of charges are now highlighted in red and are no longer filtered.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Originally, the spirit onyx was used to store 20 uncharged Summoning pouches; however, this was changed in response to player feedback. All gems obtained before the update can be converted to the current version of that gem.
|Pouch holding (removed)|