The Spirit of Zadimus is a ghost who appears during the Shilo Village quest, when you bury the Zadimus corpse at the tribal statue in Tai Bwo Wannai. In the following conversation, he gives you a bone shard.
According to Trufitus, Zadimus was once a high priest of Zamorak. Zadimus was loved by Rashiliyia, however he did not love her back and was later tortured and killed by her. His corpse was found hanging in the gallows in the Temple of Ah Za Rhoon, which he built.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- Players bury his corpse, but it does not disappear from the players' inventory until they receive the Bone shard.
- If players prematurely cut off the conversation, then try to talk to him, a message appears saying "Nothing interesting happens."
- The actual NPC only appears to the player for about 5 seconds before disappearing, but the conversation will still continue.
- ^ Trufitus, "Shilo Village", RuneScape. "All I know is that Zadimus was a high priest of Zamorak, Rashiliyia loved him but he did not return her affections. When she become a more powerful sorceress, she attacked the Ah Za Rhoon temple to Zamorak that Zadimus built and reduced it to rubble. What his fate was, I do not know."
- ^ Spirit of Zadimus, "Shilo Village", RuneScape. "You seek to dispellZadimus is referring to Rashiliyia. the one who tortured and killed me."